ELO hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoE Goodly

03-19-2013

Sorry this isnt just another rant but im trying to say elo hell DOES exist. now I know people are saying the chances of getting a troll on your team are slim but what if elo hell is just a string of bad luck? I mean the odds are already against us, 1 loss takes out 2 wins for me so that makes the chances of me staying in the same place higher! For ex. last game i had to dodge bc this guy insisted that sion countered lux mid and i picked up shen early to trade with another guy so i can get my fiddle jungle but he went afk when it was time to swap. I'm slowly getting back out but I've only made a 10LP increase in the last 2 weeks on average.

SeaZn

03-19-2013

I used to think the same as you in Season 1. I was so convinced that I didn't belong in my 1250 elo bracket.

I skipped season 2 ranked completely just spent time playing all position and try to play as many champions as efficiently as possible.

Season 3 came. I started off in S3, now I'm gold 4. I hate to say this, but if you're a true Gold 1 player, you'd eventually end up in Gold 4 or 5 at least, even with all the bad luck and trolls.

LifeCorner

03-19-2013

If it is called elo hell in ranked match, what Is it called in normal match?