Tristana is the best ADC

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BONESAW IS READl

03-19-2013

long aa range
impossible to fully reach her or gank
insane damage with no positioning

Bakabridget

03-19-2013

Well she used to be balanced because she had a bad mid game. But botrk changed that and to further add to it, they buffed her attack speed which she didnt need because she already had a really strong steroid.

cF Ten

03-19-2013

This has always been the case and always will be and its why she is considered one of the 3 main late game terrors (Vayne, kog, trist) they all have 2 of 3 things. % health shred (Vayne, kog) Positioning tools (trist and vayne) and long range (kog and trist).

Wezz

03-19-2013

caitlyn outranges her at lv. 1
hecarim can just say "You dare run from me?" I'll just run faster.
I'll give you the damage one because she has an easy repostion, but use rocket jump wrong, and you're dead (not to mention caitlyn's traps again).

General Stinky

03-19-2013

No escape. oh wait...

AnonTwo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2013

Thankfully, i believe tristana is safe as long as people think Kog'maw and Vayne are better.

Ender93

03-19-2013

I played Udyr last night twice against Trist, I don't care how many escapes you have, I'll catch you, unless you jump over a wall, but then you're not in the team fight.

Thong Pimp Slap

03-19-2013

kog/vayne WAY out dmg her late game. trist's mid game is horrible.
Laning is meh. Only good thing is she is a really safe adc

plasmatorture

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2013

She naturally pushes her lane, get your jungler to abuse this. Trist will likely get away with W but you probably can repeatedly catch the support.

Rocco

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thong Pimp Slap View Post
kog/vayne WAY out dmg her late game. trist's mid game is horrible.
Laning is meh. Only good thing is she is a really safe adc

What? lol... I pity you, laning is meh? What's vayne's laning then, uber meh? Or early game kog with no escape? lol..

and you are saying that kog/vayne WAY (?) out dmg her late game? Trist can solo baron from outside of the pit because of her late game range, also the reset on her W is great.. Trist is definitely not weaker than kog/vayne