Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

In favor of Boots and "Evil" VO Filter?

Yes, in favor of both 22 33.85%
Yes, but only in favor of boots 2 3.08%
Yes, but only in favor of voice 34 52.31%
No, in favor of neither 7 10.77%
Voters 65 .

Zac's skin could use a filter over voice (e.g. Varus)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eyrgos

03-23-2013

Quote:
Vile Samael:
I like the idea for the voice, but I honestly can't see how you could add boots and have it not look weird. Why would a slime guy need to wear boots anyways? I imagine they'd just impede him. The orb idea might be neat, though, it's a lot less intrusive on the design.

True that. I just feel like the original is so bland without -something-; honestly a part of me tends to agree with the camp that thinks he feels too out of place in the League universe if left as is, I hate to say.

Since it's Zaun, the boots could make sense as the technological component that works to help sustain his form- hold the globule together, if you will. ZAC as combustible matter could revert to a very volatile state without them! All those particles zinging around so rapidly!

Vile Samael

03-23-2013

Quote:
Eyrgos:
True that. I just feel like the original is so bland without -something-; honestly a part of me tends to agree with the camp that thinks he feels too out of place in the League universe if left as is, I hate to say.

Since it's Zaun, the boots could make sense as the technological component that works to help sustain his form- hold the globule together, if you will. ZAC as combustible matter could revert to a very volatile state without them! All those particles zinging around so rapidly!

The orb idea would be a much cleaner and better-looking alternative, I think :> But I can see what you mean.

Eyrgos

03-23-2013

Quote:
Vile Samael:
The orb idea would be a much cleaner and better-looking alternative, I think :> But I can see what you mean.

A badass glowing orb would be pretty awesome... for Special Forces ZAC it could be sinister and like a vibrant ruby hue mmm.

P.S. 47-6 IN FAVOR!!!

Eyrgos

03-23-2013

51-6! Anybody else have more comments?

Titiln

03-23-2013

Quote:
eyrgos:
i think since it's a little dark and menacing, to put a minor "evil" filter on it would be awesome... The original voice doesn't fit with this skill in the slightest.

On the flip side, the skin is amazing- great job.

also, new karma- a+.

Oh, and please add boots on original zac (futuristic zaun tech boots?!)... He's lacking something with his model imo- the plain figure with green color is dull (although i do love zac don't get me wrong)...

When he jokes or ults he could leap out of his boots, it would be awesome... And when he dies and splits apart his boots could be left in the center rofl.

Please share your thoughts/opinions and vote on the poll!

ಠ_ಠ

Eyrgos

03-23-2013

Quote:
Titiln:
ಠ_ಠ

What?

Eyrgos

04-10-2013

52-6, Red?