Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

In favor of Boots and "Evil" VO Filter?

Yes, in favor of both 22 33.85%
Yes, but only in favor of boots 2 3.08%
Yes, but only in favor of voice 34 52.31%
No, in favor of neither 7 10.77%
Voters 65 .

Zac's skin could use a filter over voice (e.g. Varus)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eyrgos

03-19-2013

I think since it's a little dark and menacing, to put a minor "evil" filter on it would be awesome... the original voice doesn't fit with this skill in the slightest.

On the flip side, the skin is AMAZING- great job.

Also, new Karma- A+.

Oh, and please add boots on original Zac (futuristic zaun tech boots?!)... he's lacking something with his model IMO- the plain figure with green color is dull (although I do love Zac don't get me wrong)...

When he jokes or ults he could leap out of his boots, it would be awesome... and when he dies and splits apart his boots could be left in the center rofl.

Please share your thoughts/opinions and vote on the poll!

Eyrgos

03-19-2013

Or a badass filter even, similar to how he sounds now but even more tool/bro-like lol

Eyrgos

03-19-2013

One in favor of voice! If you vote I'd please appreciate a comment to back up why yes or why no.

TheYellingMute

03-19-2013

i agree then again the skin is still in the making so perhaps they were planning to do that anyway

Eyrgos

03-19-2013

Quote:
TheYellingMute:
i agree then again the skin is still in the making so perhaps they were planning to do that anyway

Perhaps but I wouldn't count on it. Anybody else have a vote/opinion?? If not in favor of the boots, why or why not?

Eyrgos

03-20-2013

Hm many in favor. Curious what others think?

Eyrgos

03-20-2013

For this in favor or against, would you mind please commenting as to why? Or how you would like to see these things implemented (e.g. your vision).

RichardMcNixon

03-20-2013

Definitely

Xaedo

03-20-2013

For voice, not for boots

Eyrgos

03-21-2013

Quote:
Xaedo:
For voice, not for boots

Mind telling me how come? What do you like about his model as-is (plain, no aesthetic add-ons or equipment)