What Junglers Hate About Laners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChiSqrd

03-19-2013

I main jungle and have decided to start this thread for kicks but also due to some frustrating games I play everyday when I jungle.

If you also main jungle and are experienced, please add anything I missed to this list!

Junglers hate it when you:

don't leash for them
do bad leashes
push lanes to tower but lose in cs and don't harass them at all, then complain about not getting ganks
have no map awareness
don't respond to pings
get pissed when you take a few minions after a gank (Minion Tax, there is no HOG anymore. And yes, we need gold and exp too)
don't ward
blame the jungler for losing your lane (although that can actually be the case sometimes)
ask for ganks in bot lane without pink warding first since its perma warded
don't wait for the blue buff to get low enough for your combo to finish it while the junler is still attacking it and the jungler ends up stealing it
get pissed at them for getting outsmited (it would take too long to explain this one)
play a champion with no CC whatsoever
don't follow up when the jungler ganks
don't react to invades
push your opponent to tower and don't let him push back when you try to set up a bush gank

King Of Suede

03-19-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/patch-304-notes-0

Wheres your late pass, mister?

just2jiG

03-19-2013

getting angry at the laner for playing a champ with no cc usualy means that champs has rather large burst..

since laners will get more gold and items earlier you would do better playing a jungler with the cc and feeding lanes if you want to win that is>

ChiSqrd

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by just2jiG View Post
getting angry at the laner for playing a champ with no cc usualy means that champs has rather large burst..

since laners will get more gold and items earlier you would do better playing a jungler with the cc and feeding lanes if you want to win that is>
It can be a lot easier for the laner to initiate sometimes and being able to chain CC will probably be more damage than something else.