Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best Role/Champ to carry yourself out of bronze?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

achan55

04-01-2014

Upvote!

I recommend going to http://na.lolesports.com/ and/or http://www.nerfplz.com/. lolesport shows what the pros play,they almost always play "current meta" champs.

Choose Fav/Best Role _______ (Top,Mid,Adc,Support,Jungle)
Look At The Champs In That Role 0.0
Pick A Champ You Are Familiar or A Champ You Want To Learn _______
Practice that champ and role. You will see yourself improve in rankings.

(Might not always be fun, mostly for people who want to get out of bronze/silver)

PS.: This is what i did, Bronze IV to Silver V

420weedblowin

04-10-2014

I practice some techniques on other accounts that I have at lower levels so I can learn how to play them efficiently at (somewhat) higher skill levels. Akali or veigar can tilt a game in your favor, but champs with enhanced autos usually carry games because they take objectives faster, like Nasus or rengar.

chubasauras

04-10-2014

Seriously just play jungle as often as you can. It is the most effective way to carry without even carrying as you help every other lane win.

I recommend Kha'zix, Vi, Wukong, or Pantheon.

FrostFire94

04-10-2014

Top: Mordekaiser
Mid: Mordekaiser
Bot: Galio (Yes I just said Galio)
Jung: Hecarim

I don't play adc so I can't help you on that one.

But those are my opinions just play what your most comfortable with

SovietBlade

04-10-2014

plat friend says mid lane's your best bet. jungle is good too.
he made me a list of good solo Q mids.

annie (probably one of the easiest in this list and is good at almost all criteria*), diana, galio (but only if your team needs a tank), leblanc (careful, she has a 44% winrate because of bronze players), katerina (she snowballs so hard but if she doesnt snowball it may as well be 4v5), lissandra, malzahar (he isnt good at teamfights but is amazing at split pushing), ryze, swain (is amazing at killing his lane opponent (usually at level 2 or 3)), veigar (needs blue to gank, otherwise just farms), Ziggs (lots of skillshots and his only escape can easily get you killed)

Critria for a good mid laner according to my friend:
Can gank other lanes and essentially win them for your teammates, can waveclear moderately or extremely well, can outright kill your lane opponent and let you shove and then kill other lanes, has good mobility)

xXBigfischXx

07-26-2014

Mid in my opinion is the way to go followed by Jungle champs to carry yourself. You just have to know which ones to pick/play. Bronze for example, most people in that division have a hard time dealing with Malzahar if you know how to play him. Even in an instance of 1v3 you can clear your lane to where they can not touch your tower. Cass is another champ most in Bronze hardly encounter therefore dont know the real mechanics to counter her. She has the power to push the lane, the mobility to get out when needed, the ult is almost as good as Sona's, and has no problems in a roam. As previously stated though, it all depends on your play style and awareness.