Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best Role/Champ to carry yourself out of bronze?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oddjustice

03-21-2013

Quote:
Unicornshart:
The title says it all.

Honestly, any role or champ can do it. I carried myself from Bronze 3 to Silver 2 with just supports.

Gandhi And Nukes

08-24-2013

dude.... lee sin.... but i cant guarantee cuz im still in bronze, but..... i went from bronze 5, 0 lp to bronze 2 in 2 weeks
trust me bro.... just go tanky and make plays..

Silence Falls

08-24-2013

I was placed in Bronze originally and playing almost exclusively support (anytime duoques don't throw a fit about premade bottom, that is) I am now Gold 5... I'd say whatever role you're comfortable with. I've always loved support on nearly every game I've played, so I did support. Decide what you like and try to stick with it.

I will note that it's easy to say to stick to your role when you main support because virtually no one else wants the role, but usually people are reasonable with the roles business if you act reasonably.

phoenixallard

08-24-2013

ok7jhyuo,pluokuhh

Ladd 06

08-24-2013

good supports win bronze games because most bronze supports hardly play it unless forced into it and you can get it everytime because its hardly a contested role and most people who rarley play it half ass it and can't support correctly and good supports carry the ADC to late game were the ADC carrys

Kelocena

08-24-2013

As others have said, people underestimate support. A good support can carry even a merely semi-competent adc to victory. Just don't get disheartened when the adc takes credit. Happened to me so many times. "Look at me, 7/0/2, best adc NA." No, hon, I babysat you. Died for you at least twice. Don't you even.

Mid or jungle are probably truly the best though for carrying yourself out. It's all about that map control. Mid and jungle can help get other lanes ahead as well.

Dahkterpee

08-24-2013

Top champs: Jayce,Kennen,Vlad,Rumble,Shen,Yorick,Zac,Rengar,Irelia.
I think this is probably the role that can least carry if not properly fed and snowballed just because you end up being the bruiser and front line for your team fights if you are a hero like shen or yorick or you require just great team fight mechanics which is really hard to master as most people get lost and confused in large team fights(including myself :P)

Mid champs: Any mage
Pretty much any ap champ can carry you out of bronze. Just ward properly and push up hard early levels because it's so difficult for most mages to farm under the tower early on. Also if you can force their jungler to concentrate on mid that frees up so much for your team. In general if you can get their jungler to camp you, regardless of your lane, you know that you are doing something right.

Jungler/Support: any support or jungler
Depends on the other team comp. Try to pick either kill lane supports like leona/thresh or sustain supports like nami/janna. Junglers, you can't go wrong with cc--> j4, xin etc. These in my opinion are the easiest two roles to play to win a maximum number of games. Jungler - all about the timers, and warding and counter warding their jungle. Support - All about warding and counter warding and keeping track of buff cds and drag cd. In lane with adc obviously you can't do anything for an adc who face checks bushes and is generally bad, just hope for the best late game.

adc: meh, can get you out of bronze but requires great mechanics on the heroes as well as great positioning skills and knowing when to engage and when to disengage in battles. Early game you need to know how to animation cancel, otherwise it's a sad sad day e.g. when you're playing support and your ashe is taking out her bow and then putting the arrow on it and then cocking it back and then firing and then well shes dead to the animation cancelling draven and blaming you for the death. IF you can't animation cancel or don't know what it is you shouldn't be playing adc. And realize how fragile you really are most of the game and act accordingly, do NOT face check bushes, walk in front of your shen leading the charge or other dumb stuff like that. And if you can't get 200cs AT LEAST by 30mins inclusive of 2-3 team fights you shouldn't adc...

Voyles

08-24-2013

Quote:
suprachiasmatic:
I recently purchased singed. Now, I am not good with him or really any champion for that matter.. I am in bronze 3, after all..That said, my feeling is that singed would work extremely well, because Ive noticed that people seem to follow singed's poison trail from full health until they die..it is quite amusing, actually..and always frustrating when there is a singed on the other team and no one is paying any attention to my ongoing pleas for my team to stop chasing him.

Singed does work in Bronze because Bronze is Bronze.

I think any Champ that you can master should be able to get you out of Bronze and the keyword is Master. So, find a Champ that fits your playstyle and keep playing that Champ.

NaJ Jthegreat1

08-24-2013

I'd Say Akali or Katarina Overwhelming burst and quick assassins that can get out of a bad situation :
Ex: Katarina's shunpo and Akalis Twighlight shroud ( or whatever )

slenderman73

08-24-2013

Go play janna support. Her kits is great for all the stupid engages bronze players make and allows you to correct your teammate's mistakes.