How can people in Bronze..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xSpiegel

03-19-2013

Be so damn stupid? I just played an hour long game in bronze, cause I got stuck in there due to a bunch dcs in my placement matches. I ended up support and was rocking the position and ended up winning our team the teamfights against a fed akali and tristana by pinking akali and stunning both of them with sona ulti. After we would win these teamfights they would either go to dragon or b, even with 3/4 health and they wouldn't even push the lanes. They even let almost all of our tower's go before we even got one of theirs. The basis of this story means 2 things to me. 1) I AM NEVER SUPPORTING BRONZE PLAYERS AGAIN, I'm either going mid or adc from now on. 2) The ranking system in this game is slightly broken, I really wish it would judge you on how YOU did instead of how your TEAM did. But I also can see the issue with this not being the case. Regardless, sorry for ranting on the forums, just had to get this out of my system because this last game infuriated me so much.

Please come check out my battle through bronze hell at : twitch.tv/xspiegel sometime.

Also if you think you can help me out of this hell message me on my channel sometime and give me your LoL name.

Thanks for reading if you did.

xSpiegel

ArcDriveFinish

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSpiegel View Post
Be so damn stupid? I just played an hour long game in bronze, cause I got stuck in there due to a bunch dcs in my placement matches. I ended up support and was rocking the position and ended up winning our team the teamfights against a fed akali and tristana by pinking akali and stunning both of them with sona ulti. After we would win these teamfights they would either go to dragon or b, even with 3/4 health and they wouldn't even push the lanes. They even let almost all of our tower's go before we even got one of theirs. The basis of this story means 2 things to me. 1) I AM NEVER SUPPORTING BRONZE PLAYERS AGAIN, I'm either going mid or adc from now on. 2) The ranking system in this game is slightly broken, I really wish it would judge you on how YOU did instead of how your TEAM did. But I also can see the issue with this not being the case. Regardless, sorry for ranting on the forums, just had to get this out of my system because this last game infuriated me so much.

Please come check out my battle through bronze hell at : twitch.tv/xspiegel sometime.

Also if you think you can help me out of this hell message me on my channel sometime and give me your LoL name.

Thanks for reading if you did.

xSpiegel
>From now on I play ADC

Oh god. Please no. You'd end up with really bad "supports" which is even worse than having no supports at all. You don't know the horrors.

Desertdude

03-19-2013

I play top or mid, so i dont have to share any lanes.