Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to counter LeBlanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xSola

11-04-2010

Quote:
KingTheEmperor:
Hit her with CC. Focus her. Oh snap, suddenly you're not low elo!

Treat her in a team fight like you would a ranged Akali. If you cant do enough damage to kill her, maybe you should stop running all tanks stacking sunfires like idiots so that you can actually do some burst damage.

Then again, who am I kidding? They're going to nerf her into the ground, she'll be a mediocre caster, and everyone will go back to playing Annie.

GG gents.

Akali: Enters fight with opponent having at least one Oracle's. Akali dies after burst.

LeBlanc: Enters fight and bursts. Distorts back to escape further retribution.

See, it's called double flashes + silences + snare that makes LeBlanc so good.

Denambren

11-04-2010

Lots o peepz lovin LeBlanc cheese.

High damage with best escape mechanics in the game. BUT IT AIN'T OP because.. IT AIN'T OP.

"fack ur trollin Denambren, i luv LeBlanc because she suits my playstyle, not because she's OP"

ur playstyle's LOT O DAMAGE 'N BEST ESCAPES. NICE BRO

07-02-2011

leblanc is op

Katoobnyne

07-02-2011

...You act as though I didn't CC your mother last night.

Onimusha542

07-02-2011

Well she is designed to take out one person so don't get separated in teamfights protect your squishy and she ends up being useless.

Veka

07-02-2011

Oh...A BVeil always shut lablanc up for me O_o

Horuspinker

07-02-2011

tower hug push her minions till around the 12 to 16 minute mark dont get in range for her to distort to you.

at that stage watch the kill-less lb go crazy looking for kills, making mistake and trying to push side lanes

by 20 min mark her burst is unless and she becomes a bystander

feels wrong but try it

thepope289

07-02-2011

When a character is made to farm champions and not minions, then they should probably be good at farming champions.

moxiden

07-02-2011

LeBlanc is OP when it comes to farming champions but if you put her in a lane by herself ive noticed that she cant lane push worth **** she has no AD to take out turrets with so if you have her in your lane just fight at the turret cause she will never be able to take it down thats an effective way to counter her eh?