Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to counter LeBlanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kurotsuki

Recruiter

11-04-2010

You act like a ranged Akali wouldn't be OP...

A Retarded Clown

11-04-2010

lol akali makes games boring just by being in them..she's horribly annoying.

Le Blanc has nowhere near akalis burst..nor stupid juking bubble of idiocy.

To counter le blanc...just do the basics right..like calling mias and not being at tjheir turret when there's 5 mia..

when laning against her memorize her flash range...and her q range...once u get that down..stay on the fringe of range and be prepared to cc her down if she dares combo. If she comes to u with distortion..cc her immediately and kill her. Use bush well...try not to be visible to her too much. Focus on last hits.

Also MR is not going to help against a 22/2 anybody....if ur 22/2...then god help your team because it sucks and will lsoe to ad janna and ap shaco as well...(or any shaco for that matter).

Banshees is very good against leblanc and any tank will destroy her....like they destroy every other caster and squishy.

DoransTroll

11-04-2010

Quote:
Sprsck:
...You act as though CC isn't a counter to every single champion.

Which is why you have to be smart about who to CC.

In a team fight, just beat her down...seriously--a squishy just blinked into the middle of your team, what do you do? WHAT DO YOU DO?
Well, you beat the hell out of her, that's what.

I've had a few blinked into my Ryze recently..I greeted her warmly with my ult, killing her instantly. Fortunately, the other team Mundo's ran in to rescue her, killing himself in the process. Fun time.

A lot of people can destroy her. But the best thing you could do is get a balanced team, with good amount of CC and tanking ability, as well as summoner spells.

Vilelich

11-04-2010

Quote:
Yordle:
... You act as though every single champion has CC

Olaf

Alkrath

11-04-2010

so my friend buyed her and his first game was 18-2-15 second game was 20-8-4 and his third game went 9-0-2 so how isnt this op he nuked a yi with 1 combo and still had mana to nuke teemo and ryze after that so omg stop msaying shes not op and we should l2p just cause u wana faceroll a bit more she disturbs the game and with an akali u can say gg after 2mins. so just my input.
edit. and if a leblanc blinks ina teamfight instant shes just stupid

Scarface86

11-04-2010

@ alkrath

pics or never happened

FABIOForever

11-04-2010

Treat her like a ranged Akali......

Nightlynx

11-04-2010

I came in here with high hopes for a great guide to countering a champion and leave utterly disappointed with an age-old adage about CC......

k8mnstr

Recruiter

11-04-2010

You know who is a great counter to LeBlanc (aside from Morgana)? Any champion with the ability to heal: Sona, Soraka, Taric, Nidalee, Kayle, Tryndamere...

She relies on her ult to do the majority of her damage output, that means early game harass with Q is negated by early game heals from one of the aforementioned champions. Also, as Karthus in mid I have had no problems smacking her down.

Yes, she has high burst damage. You would prefer an Assassin class champion that had no HP, no defenses, no escape, and did no noticeable damage?

FABIOForever

11-04-2010

Quote:
k8mnstr:
You know who is a great counter to LeBlanc (aside from Morgana)? Any champion with the ability to heal: Sona, Soraka, Taric, Nidalee, Kayle, Tryndamere...

She relies on her ult to do the majority of her damage output, that means early game harass with Q is negated by early game heals from one of the aforementioned champions. Also, as Karthus in mid I have had no problems smacking her down.

Yes, she has high burst damage. You would prefer an Assassin class champion that had no HP, no defenses, no escape, and did no noticeable damage?

No early heals in the game can keep up with her burst combo every 13 seconds.