How to counter LeBlanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaella

11-03-2010

Morgana is an excellent counter to LeBlanc, in fact, just buying a BV gimps LeBlanc so hard..

KeVoN xD

11-03-2010

She has 3 flashes +2 semiflashes, + he has his clone + 0,5 secs invi

+ he can silence (for more time)/root you first

SAludos

Bilun

11-03-2010

Her early game is OP atm. But that said, people also need to adapt and learn to counter her. Right now her early game is OP, but with how some of the whiners are trying to fight her, she'll continue to kill them until she's nerfed to uselessness.

Too many players let her entire game be OP by not building MR.

She's burst magic damage; if she can't kill you with her burst there goes much of her contribution. Get MR, it helps a ton, even moreso then against convetional casters like annie who have sustainable magic dps.

Also, her attack pattern is pretty predictable: distortion in, unload, distortion out. Be ready to CC her when she distortions in. She won't be able to return and if you time it right the return window will be over by the time she isn't CCed. How is this different then other champions? simple, other champions won't blow their only escape mechanism to close the distance because they expect to be able to back out.

Lastly, flash wrecks her. Flash to pop her Mimiced-sigil projjectile; there goes half her damage output and the magic damage that would normally proc the silence from her first sigil. Flash towards her her an hurt her badly during her 8-10 seconds of extreme vulnerability due to cooldowns.

Hopefully when she gets some needed early game nerfs people will actually try to learn to counter her rather then whining until she's nerfed out of the meta.

xFortune

11-04-2010

Morgana pretty much owns LeBlanc, ime. Shield stops one or two of her spells (depending on how fed she is), which is a lot for her combo. Wait for her to use her blink (obviously), then hit her with a bind + soil, ult, and follow up with another bind or whatever's needed.

Or just get someone like Amumu or Warwick to hold her still for a few seconds, she drops like a fly.

sbudeeG

11-04-2010

...You act as if you wouldn't tap that.

skittlebit

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaella View Post
Morgana is an excellent counter to LeBlanc, in fact, just buying a BV gimps LeBlanc so hard..
Yes because Morg and BV don't counter every caster in the game right?

Look at her early game. Pre level 6 just q and e for harass and watch as you never run out of mana. Then when you hit six just w to close distance and maybe even do damage. Followed by Q R Q. Then she throws her E on you and since your silenced you can't use any escapes. By the time the snare has worn off her Q is up again. Not that it matters though, with ignite she can just kill u with Q R Q.

@ The OP. I love when people always say get out of low elo or call other low elo players when they themselves are low elo, or in your case have never played a ranked game.

Servantofthe99

11-04-2010

i wonder if people have tried a wonderful thing known as magic resistance...

a friend went face to face against a kassadin which he killed twice early game...feeling rather cocky he went right up again not realizing that this time he was packing two abyssal scepters and a banshee's veil...so she did her teleport thingy and did jack...kassadin basically said "ohai!"...then proceeded with massive amounts of rape via silence>force pulse>riftwalk>ignite>pwnd

Xxyion

11-04-2010

honestly magic resistance isnt going to do much agasint a fed leblanc. I just finished a game as leblanc and my score was 22 kills 2 deaths. I finished the game at level 16 (got my level 3 ult when we won) and had 600 AP. unless you have something like 400 mr, mr isnt going to do ****. i was nuking the other teams mord down so hard with just 2 spells. my Q was dealing 250 +350 and i had 26 magic pen + 40% magic pen. at that point its honestly just better to stack warmogs or some kind of heavy hp item.

Think of it this way. To get all the MR you want you're still going to end up with about 3k-4k hp if you're lucky. Sure you can reduce my damage by 70%. I can still dish out a good 1k damage with a full nuke (if not more). And then rely on my teams AD carry to finish you off.
Or you can stack warmogs and other hp heavy items which have some armor. Sure i will deal my max 2.5k burst on you. But with almost 7k hp you're down to what...5k hp? and since u have armor AD champs wont be dealing much.
As a big time shen player as well i find if i just stack as much hp as humainly possible i can tank entire teams with little to no armor or mr and do just fine. Cuz seriously...you would need a lot of damage to bring down a tank with 7k hp.

feralcatalyst2

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxyion View Post
Cuz seriously...you would need a lot of damage to bring down a tank with 7k hp.

7 Seconds max against a well built Kogmaw.

A Retarded Clown

11-04-2010

she reminds of old shaco...the way shaco should still be. Now shaco is a useless char who does no early game damage and absolutely no late game damage unless fed...and is too squishy to get anything other than deceive and 2 shiv..deceive is useless till he has loads of AD...he has no burst or anything.

A squishy melee range char with little damage is asking for fail. If they nerf leblanc shell be the same