The Lunari Temple (OPEN RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ghostvoider Rick

03-20-2013

Suddenly, a dark form took over the Ghostvoider, and in his desperate attempt to purge the darkness, He summoned a Void Golem, and unleashed his arcane power
Don't you dare attack me, because I have the power of techmaturgy combined with the depths of the Void.

Almogs

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvoider Rick View Post
Suddenly, a dark form took over the Ghostvoider, and in his desperate attempt to purge the darkness, He summoned a Void Golem, and unleashed his arcane power
Don't you dare attack me, because I have the power of techmaturgy combined with the depths of the Void.
Zelas sighs with a grin

"Attack you? Why would I want to attack you? I simply Shadowshaped you ((That's why profile pages exist, they tell you about Characters and their abilities)) to learn who you are and what you are. Also Ghostvoider, do not attempt to threaten me..." Zelas Shadowsteps right before the Ghostvoider and pokes his chest with his finger "... I'm more powerful then you can imagine. Also we do not want to fight in this Sacred Lunari territory. I fear Diana 10 times more then I fear you or even the higher summoners."

Sykper

03-20-2013

Aden shrugged at the notion of summoner exploitation of schools of magic. Actually, considering the age of Zelas who might be his senior it is no wonder he might find the league distrustful. The only reason why Aden can get away with casting certain magic outside the fields of justice is because he is working with them, acting as their eyes. Although Aden will have to make a mention of his casting of Clairvoyance on League Grounds in his report to dispel the outcry by his peers, that one wasn't exactly permitted, they will probably throw him to days of paperwork and public service for such an offense if he didn't have a good excuse...

"Very well then. Have a nice day."

Aden returned back to facing Diana as he was jotting down plausible excuses for why he used Clairvoyance on League Grounds in his journal...

Ghostvoider Rick

03-20-2013

Rick facepalms his face, and continues into the temple, talking along with the high summoner Zelas
((I didn't see your profile because I was having glitching problems, sorry.))
I am sorry about the misunderstanding, just an instinct thing. I have some artifacts to show Diana, aand hopefully, they will be beneficial to her cause.

Almogs

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvoider Rick View Post
Rick facepalms his face, and continues into the temple, talking along with the high summoner Zelas
((I didn't see your profile because I was having glitching problems, sorry.))
I am sorry about the misunderstanding, just an instinct thing. I have some artifacts to show Diana, aand hopefully, they will be beneficial to her cause.
((No problemo))

"Ahh, that was the same reason I came. I already gave one of the acolytes my artifacts. Hopefuly Diana will be able to get them analyzed and I hope they will be okay. In any case, even if its instinctivic, careful who you show it. If I wouldn't have shadowshaped you before and if my little sister was here, I'd take you out without thinking twice. I wouldn't even care that we are just next to the Institute. In any case you might want to channel less power to your Void Golem, he is way to large and bulky. Instead channel more power to your abilities. It will make you way more effective."

Almogs

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
Aden shrugged at the notion of summoner exploitation of schools of magic. Actually, considering the age of Zelas who might be his senior it is no wonder he might find the league distrustful. The only reason why Aden can get away with casting certain magic outside the fields of justice is because he is working with them, acting as their eyes. Although Aden will have to make a mention of his casting of Clairvoyance on League Grounds in his report to dispel the outcry by his peers, that one wasn't exactly permitted, they will probably throw him to days of paperwork and public service for such an offense if he didn't have a good excuse...

"Very well then. Have a nice day."

Aden returned back to facing Diana as he was jotting down plausible excuses for why he used Clairvoyance on League Grounds in his journal...
Zelas appears behind the summoner that's clad in browns and put a hand on his shoulder

"Feel free to report me to your superiors, the steward herself already knows about my powers. In any case, feel free to find me once find that the institute is not what it is supposed to be..." Zelas now raised his voice loud enough so that Diana may hear too "... And when you stop serving as the institute's caller-boy."

Zelas returns to the Ghostvoider for any more conversation that they might have.

Ask the Lunari

03-20-2013

Quote:
Aden turns to Diana after doing such a ridiculous action, surprisingly calmer now even though the Scorn likely saw through his bit of false advertising. His pessimism seems to have subsided from a nostalgic memory from seeing a young studious mind at work.

"I won't attempt to deceive when every word you have said is the truth. If I cannot get in, I can always fill in my report that things are going smoothly, and the basic accomadations of a temple are met."

Aden noted what Diana had said about the location though, indeed, the spot will just about hide the sun from full view at all times while the moon remains overhead.

"Hmm, indeed although..."

Aden noted that there are no structures yet being built at that spot, from what he understood about the Lunari and the astronomy at this location it might be an idea. He takes out a piece of paper and a quill and begins drawing up an diagram, constantly looking at the sky and surroundings. This took about a moment before he pull the quill away and offerred the paper to Diana-

"If I were a Lunari who wanted to show my dedication to the Moon, I would perhaps provide a few locations somewhere to...'get close' to the moon."

The paper contains an image of a kind of bridge stretching to near the center of the lake where the bridge branches to the sides making a sort of thin crescent. Diana immediately would recognize the shape as the symbol of the Lunari, as it depicts the movement of the moon's image slowly rotating on the lake until it matches perfectly with the structure, forming the symbol. From what the notes say on the side, the effect of this astronomical phenomenon at this location would last for about 10-12 minutes before the moon passes that night. There are even numbers on the side detailing the supply and estimated time required to make such a structure. In a mere moment Aden detailed the plans of a potentially wonderful piece of architecture-

"All public knowledge though, well, I imagine that I should head back...the walk is far more peaceful than anything else I had this week..."
((Yall are killing me with all these... replies Some decency pls or Diana will kill you all!!! imeanwut... Either way, side convos >_> tone em down a lil bit :3 ))

After staring at the summoner curiously as he suddenly began... making plans for the lake? Diana would fold her arms & sigh... as summoners usually began their own forms of rambling and study. After he finished and brought about a rough sketch of his idea's, she would raise a brow & looking them all over... taking note that they were quite skilled illustrations, now looking back and forth between the valley, lake & the temple's entrance.

"These are great, but I do not have the funds to acquire all of these materials, let alone a way to pay my already civilian work-force more for something they did not agree too. If you wish to tell the others of the progression, tell them it's going smoother than before... summoner. Unless others donate to my cause, or I get paid in the coming month, none of this will be possible."

She was still not thrilled with the institutes apparent neutrality, but this summoner's sudden idea was a good one... as she rolls the paper up and places it within her small pack. She would then simply notion the man to come inside, possibly to talk further about why the institute sent him, or for amusement.

DHNinja

03-21-2013

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2110

Daichi approached the Lunarai temple with little hesitation, in the days he had heard of it, it had been constructed quite a bit. He approached with little fear, he was expected by Diana herself after all. With the aid of an acolyte he was brought to her cautiously, his eyes wandering through the structure as he was guided.

When he was finally brought to her he gave a deep and respectful bow.

"...I'm here as I said I'd be. How may I be of assistance?"

Sykper

03-21-2013

{{ It's good, as I always say, if you have to stake your blame on someone...blame Teemo, he started it I swear! }}

"Contrary to belief, I don't think you might be in as much financial difficulties as you believe. I am certain some eccentric individual somewhere on Valoran might find your whole situation in some manner or form worthy of investment...and there are many..."

Aden almost says this with a sigh, almost like he has had issues before dealing with those kind of people. His ears did pick up on Zelas's taunts, but he quickly disregarded him, his research into League activities will be for his own eyes only. However he noticed Diana motion to allow him inside for further details or whatever plans in store. 'Huh...that was unexpected. Hmm, can't hurt can it?'

Aden smiles looking towards the workers from before who interrupted him, almost like he won in a different manner, but he might soon see some rather interesting insights into the site in question. Aden can't help his curiousity as he nods following Diana.

Ask the Lunari

03-21-2013

((I BLAME ALL OF YOU EQUALLY! XD))

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHNinja View Post
http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2110

Daichi approached the Lunarai temple with little hesitation, in the days he had heard of it, it had been constructed quite a bit. He approached with little fear, he was expected by Diana herself after all. With the aid of an acolyte he was brought to her cautiously, his eyes wandering through the structure as he was guided.

When he was finally brought to her he gave a deep and respectful bow.

"...I'm here as I said I'd be. How may I be of assistance?"
He would arrive finding her near the main temple hall, as she was sitting down taking a break of her own. Diana would raise a brow at the summoner, remembering him only a little from his uniform... seeing as many summoners were visiting today.

"Ah... Dai...chi was it? Welcome. Please go about and help others with the roofing of the main hall then, since you seemed so eager to help."

Quote:
{{ It's good, as I always say, if you have to stake your blame on someone...blame Teemo, he started it I swear! }}

"Contrary to belief, I don't think you might be in as much financial difficulties as you believe. I am certain some eccentric individual somewhere on Valoran might find your whole situation in some manner or form worthy of investment...and there are many..."

Aden almost says this with a sigh, almost like he has had issues before dealing with those kind of people. His ears did pick up on Zelas's taunts, but he quickly disregarded him, his research into League activities will be for his own eyes only. However he noticed Diana motion to allow him inside for further details or whatever plans in store. 'Huh...that was unexpected. Hmm, can't hurt can it?'

Aden smiles looking towards the workers from before who interrupted him, almost like he won in a different manner, but he might soon see some rather interesting insights into the site in question. Aden can't help his curiousity as he nods following Diana.
Diana would simply lead Aden towards the center of the temple's site, nearby would be a door to the upper living area's on ground level, where the kitchen area was held. If he looked around he would notice the majority of the workers were Lunari acolytes & Civilians, families working together to help. The scene would now prove to show why Diana spoke of financial difficulties, and even if someone did help... not much could be done. When they arrived inside the kitchen, there was not much to be seen other than a few workers on break, who Diana did not mind being within the room.

"So the institute sends you, to help? What is their true purpose in learning about this site and why you? I see that you made a very good plan for usage of the lake below out of free will, but why?"

She would then take a seat, folding her arms and expecting a swift reply. The workers themselves would eye the situation and decide to move outside... being courteous to their benefactor.