The Lunari Temple (OPEN RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Bestial Nyan View Post
((Showee, my lun-meowi :<))

Kittehnidalee gets tackled. She was about to kittehcougar roar hefore she realised that they were just kids that want to play with her. So instead of fighting, she happily meows and lays on her back with a kitteh smile.
The children would laugh, tickle, pet and adore Nidalee, enjoying the fluffy cougar's antics. Soon they would want Nidalee to follow them and play around the small area, bushes trees and various other places to hide could be seen... as the kids decided to make Niadlee "it" and go hide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gem Knight View Post
Taric approaches the temple entrance, wearing once again the moonstone colored armor, caring a medium-sized bag on his left hand. As the guards notice his presence, he smirks - "I believe lady Diana already spoke about the reasons I'm here" - He shakes the bag a little, it sounds like a bag full of stones - gemstones, of course - "May I go in?"
((I shall treat this as a later day in the week.))

A sentry would raise a brow, before simply leading the Gem knight to where Diana was currently stationed inside.

"Lady Diana, Taric is here with the Moonstones, as you have noted before."

Diana would then turn, eyeing the sentry before her gaze returned to the Gem Knight.

"Welcome Taric, I do believe that bag is full of Moonstones correct?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by st0pb0t View Post
Though not personally summoned, Evelynn was lurking around the unfinished site of Diana's temple. It was a pretty thing even in its half-finished state and Evelynn often caught herself casting glances at it. Well, it and its owner.

Diana was on location as well but Evelynn hadn't yet made herself known to her. Perhaps she would when she was feeling bored. For now, she merely watched for trouble, though who would want to cause a ruckus at such a place was beyond her.
((Welcome <3 xD))

Diana had told her other acolytes that Evelynn was allowed on the premises, and to not give her trouble, although it would seem that others could easily get in trouble with her if she decided to have a little bit of fun. Her being invisible simply mean't that they wouldn;t know if she was next to them or not, and many were curious as to how Evelynn was given a way in, but it was Diana's orders.

((Perhaps you could mess with Sam ))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
"...So, the moon is an energy source for you? You actually lack the need to sleep, at all?"
Diana chuckles at Morgana's comment.

"I wish it worked like that, but no dear."

Diana would then turn to look at the moon for a brief second, before resuming her gaze at Morgana.

"Sleeping underneath the moonlit sky is the most calming feeling I can have, especially when I'm exhausted... so I hope that helps a bit more."

Heil Teemo

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
((Welcome <3 xD))

Diana had told her other acolytes that Evelynn was allowed on the premises, and to not give her trouble, although it would seem that others could easily get in trouble with her if she decided to have a little bit of fun. Her being invisible simply mean't that they wouldn;t know if she was next to them or not, and many were curious as to how Evelynn was given a way in, but it was Diana's orders.

((Perhaps you could mess with Sam ))"
((I do like messing with people, but I'm not entirely sure who Sam is. The OC who replied to my first comment, right?))

Xander Blade

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Alice giggled as the children pounced on the kitty, dispelling her toy. She allowed them to continue to play as she focused her attention toward the gopher issue.

"Well sometimes extreme measures are needed," She remarked in a half-sarcastic tone, "But really, we do need to deal with it. I know Sam loves the garden, and I don't want her getting worried about it."

Sam stepped back as Morgana and Diana spoke, heading back toward the now finished southern wall. It seemed the others were somewhere in the Temple. She could go try to find them, but decided to use her break time to sit down and meditate under the moonlight.

She sat against the wall, closing her eyes and connecting herself with the cosmos. A faint grey glow could be seen around her; the same effect that occurs whenever she was meditating. She could feel the energy coming off of most of the people around her, including Diana and Morgana. She could pinpoint almost every person based on the energy they gave off...except for one.

There was one energy source that she couldn't match to someone. A new source of magic that seemed faintly familiar. It was constantly moving around, but everytime she looked up to see it...nothing. It was a strange effect...she could tell someone was lurking around, but couldn't see who.
((^^ yep She'd be the one))

"I am going to go find out just how bad it is in the garden, why don't you go look around the river a bit?" Lilith told Nevin had begun to walk outside to investigate the gardens. As she suspected, a few of the little vermin had made their way into the gardens. With a silent hand she pulled an arrow from her quiver and brought it up to her bow. She aimed it and shot it at one of them, killing it. "Definitely need to get this taken care of..." She mumbled to herself.
__________________________________________________ ________________________

Nevin had made his way to the lower areas of the temple. He had not spent much time in these areas since the pipe burst not too long ago.After a few doors and a flight of stairs he made it to the river that ran under the temple. "Well this seems to be peacful" He said as he listened to the trickle of water that flowed. He took a seat at the edge of the water, silently watching the water pass by.

Ask the Lunari

05-14-2013

((That she is Eve :3 and it seems like Nevin has also been seperated. XD))

Ask Gem Knight

05-14-2013

Quote:
((I shall treat this as a later day in the week.))

A sentry would raise a brow, before simply leading the Gem knight to where Diana was currently stationed inside.

"Lady Diana, Taric is here with the Moonstones, as you have noted before."

Diana would then turn, eyeing the sentry before her gaze returned to the Gem Knight.

"Welcome Taric, I do believe that bag is full of Moonstones correct?"
"Indeed. A dozen of different sized moonstones, impurity free - my personal signature on all gems I work with" - He smiled, handling her the bag

He briefly looks around - "I see the temple construction is pretty advanced already, but I'm curious, why this particular spot on the map? Does it has any Lunar meaning?"

Ask the Lunari

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gem Knight View Post
"Indeed. A dozen of different sized moonstones, impurity free - my personal signature on all gems I work with" - He smiled, handling her the bag

He briefly looks around - "I see the temple construction is pretty advanced already, but I'm curious, why this particular spot on the map? Does it has any Lunar meaning?"
"This spot? Await until night falls upon valley, and all of your questions's would be answered immediately."

Diana said, taking the bag and opening it as if it was a present. She'll then take out one of the stones and examine it. She'll even pulse a tiny bit of her power though the one she's handling, and it'll soon glow a soft silver before dissapating. Pleased, she'll put it back and return to Taric.

"Will that be all, Gem Knight?"

Heil Teemo

05-14-2013

Quote:
Alice giggled as the children pounced on the kitty, dispelling her toy. She allowed them to continue to play as she focused her attention toward the gopher issue.

"Well sometimes extreme measures are needed," She remarked in a half-sarcastic tone, "But really, we do need to deal with it. I know Sam loves the garden, and I don't want her getting worried about it."

Sam stepped back as Morgana and Diana spoke, heading back toward the now finished southern wall. It seemed the others were somewhere in the Temple. She could go try to find them, but decided to use her break time to sit down and meditate under the moonlight.

She sat against the wall, closing her eyes and connecting herself with the cosmos. A faint grey glow could be seen around her; the same effect that occurs whenever she was meditating. She could feel the energy coming off of most of the people around her, including Diana and Morgana. She could pinpoint almost every person based on the energy they gave off...except for one.

There was one energy source that she couldn't match to someone. A new source of magic that seemed faintly familiar. It was constantly moving around, but everytime she looked up to see it...nothing. It was a strange effect...she could tell someone was lurking around, but couldn't see who.
Evelynn's ears prickled at a cloying sensation that seemed to emanate from everywhere at once. It was faint, but she could tell it was actively seeking and identifying people in the area. Evelynn's natural reticence extended to her spirit, further confusing the aura attempting to locate her presence like natural chaff. She was now mostly invisible to it as she was to the naked eye, but that did nothing to alleviate her curiosity.

Evelynn began to case the perimeter of Diana's temple, seeking the source of the emanation. She found it located in an isolated, solitary spot of the unfinished structure; a lone girl seemingly deep in meditation. Evelynn would not reveal her presence yet; she merely watched and observed, wondering if the girl would become even more alert now that Evelynn had gotten closer...

((I don't know anything about Sam so I kept it purposefully vague. If you have a link to her character profile, I'll happily read it for more in-depth RP next post.))

Ask Gem Knight

05-14-2013

(( Hey Evelynn, here's a little help ))

Quote:
"This spot? Await until night falls upon valley, and all of your questions's would be answered immediately."

Diana said, taking the bag and opening it as if it was a present. She'll then take out one of the stones and examine it. She'll even pulse a tiny bit of her power though the one she's handling, and it'll soon glow a soft silver before dissapating. Pleased, she'll put it back and return to Taric.

"Will that be all, Gem Knight?"
Taric observed carefully as Diana handled the stone, curious. This one of the few gemstones that someone else could handle better than Taric himself, but he was happy to give them away. As Diana returned her attention to him, he smiled

"Well, I might come later to watch the night sky and see for myself why you chose this spot. But other than that, I guess this is all. If you excuse me, Lady Diana..." - He bowed before moving toward the exit and back to the Institute

AODRG

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by st0pb0t View Post
Evelynn's ears prickled at a cloying sensation that seemed to emanate from everywhere at once. It was faint, but she could tell it was actively seeking and identifying people in the area. Evelynn's natural reticence extended to her spirit, further confusing the aura attempting to locate her presence like natural chaff. She was now mostly invisible to it as she was to the naked eye, but that did nothing to alleviate her curiosity.

Evelynn began to case the perimeter of Diana's temple, seeking the source of the emanation. She found it located in an isolated, solitary spot of the unfinished structure; a lone girl seemingly deep in meditation. Evelynn would not reveal her presence yet; she merely watched and observed, wondering if the girl would become even more alert now that Evelynn had gotten closer...

((I don't know anything about Sam so I kept it purposefully vague. If you have a link to her character profile, I'll happily read it for more in-depth RP next post.))
((Taric beat me to it, but yea....how could you not remember Sam from Lux's thread?))

Sam sighed. She could feel the energy somewhere, but it was too faint to track. She thought of simply ignoring it, but then an idea popped into her mind. What if it is someone who wants to do harm to the Lunari again.

She looked up again from her meditation, but nothing was out there. The only proof she even had was the faint energy source that she couldn't even pinpoint.

Heil Teemo

05-14-2013

Quote:
((Taric beat me to it, but yea....how could you not remember Sam from Lux's thread?))

Sam sighed. She could feel the energy somewhere, but it was too faint to track. She thought of simply ignoring it, but then an idea popped into her mind. What if it is someone who wants to do harm to the Lunari again.

She looked up again from her meditation, but nothing was out there. The only proof she even had was the faint energy source that she couldn't even pinpoint.
((I remember you and vaguely the character. I just don't think we've ever RP'd all that much. We'll have to make up for lost time.

Thanks for the link, Taric.))

A whisper would echo from Sam's left, inches from her ear. "What'cha looking for?"