The Lunari Temple (OPEN RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

04-22-2013

((...How or when should Morgana arrive?))

Xander Blade

04-22-2013

((well you are more than welcome to stop by at any time Morg))

"My Memory hasn't come back yet, but at least I dont have consistent headaches anymore" Lilith remarked, setting the bucket down

"well that is good to hear at least. I'm just glad you are alive" Nevin said as he started stacking the stones

"so uh, just how close were we anyway?" She asked, while she was plastering the rocks

Nevin paused for a moment "...we used to be lovers. We planned on getting married here at one point point"

Lilith blinked, slightly suprised "Im... Im so sorry"

"oh no need to worry about it. Like I said, I am just glad you are alive

soon after Sam and Alice finished their side, Nevin and Lilith had followed. the both had exhaled as they put the last rock in place

"Glad we got that part done" Lilith said, patting her hands on her side armor.

Ask the Lunari

04-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Alice and Sam nodded back to Diana as they headed out, leading the way back to the walls outside.

"Okay, have we got the stones this time?" Sam questioned.

"Yes, we put them by the south wall this morning remember," Alice remarked.

"Okay good," Sam replied, "Let's work on the south wall first then, so that way we have to do as little moving around as possible right now."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"I can definitely agree to that. The less moving around the better." Lilith said with a giggle

"indeed." Nevin agreed "So, first things first. We should probbably get these rocks set up correctly on the wall here, and get them plastered together."
((You guys reply quicker than I can ~.~ Damn school xD))

Diana was simply watching the couples work, actually leaning against one of the few tree's that were within the temple. Eventually she'll doze off and fall asleep as her physical exhaustion finally got to her. She'll remain asleep until they actually came to her for anything... even if they had a good system working anyways.

"ZzzzZZZzz"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eshaidu Valerian View Post
Esh nodded as Diana questioned him. "I do, and they're stronger than any normal human." He waved his hand to the side, motioning at thin air, until suddenly just a massive white wolf appeared. "This is one of my spirits. Her name is Sacha."
Diana would look at the giant wolf with a brow raised, turning back towards Eshaidu with the same expression.

"So, this Sacha and her I guess brethren, are able to lift stack and work upon walls/rooftops without any difficulties? I can only assume they have something special about them to allow that."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
{{ *Whistles* }}

On the far outskirts of the site, the direction being towards the Institute of War was a rather large caravan, various horses and mules hauling carts containing barrels, crates, and other things. At the head of the caravan was a summoner in a green robe, brilliant red hair draped down but his face wasn't so much to look at. However, he walked smiling as he nodded at the message given to him by his superiors, paperwork has been done and all the supplies like food, wood, rope and other such things are being shipped to the site for use. This wasn't an ordinary shipment from sympathizers but a direct shipment from the institute...

The man halted the shipment as he reached the watchmen at the rim of the site, and conversation progressed, the tone of the conversation seems to indicate information being exchanged, and a surprised look appears on the face of the watchman as he notifies an acolyte to inform Diana-

"This is...Tell Lady Diana that a supply shipment arrived...from the League..."

The acolyte immediately rushed to where Diana was-

"P-Pardon me Lady Diana, there...there's a shipment outside...from the League...!"
((Whistles back. XD))

Diana would raise a brow at this acolyte... him being frantic and a new one made her wonder what could be the issue. When it was revealed that a shipment of supplies from the institute actually came... she would look at him in shock. Actually unbelieving what she had just heard until she investigated herself. Soon Diana would come out and look at the shipment, beckoning the leader of the caravan to come on through to talk first.

"Well well, the institute has finally decided to help? What took so long summoner?"

Diana said in an abnormally joyous tone, even if her expression did not change at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
((...How or when should Morgana arrive?))
((Whenever you wish <3 truthfully I can distribute the treats when you arrive... or a simple visit is always nice XD))

Sykper

04-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
((Whistles back. XD))

Diana would raise a brow at this acolyte... him being frantic and a new one made her wonder what could be the issue. When it was revealed that a shipment of supplies from the institute actually came... she would look at him in shock. Actually unbelieving what she had just heard until she investigated herself. Soon Diana would come out and look at the shipment, beckoning the leader of the caravan to come on through to talk first.

"Well well, the institute has finally decided to help? What took so long summoner?"

Diana said in an abnormally joyous tone, even if her expression did not change at all.
The green robed summoner seemed rather humbled by Diana's entrance before responding-

"Y-Yes, well, it seems that we were notified some time ago that Valorian Refuges of various origins were settling here of their own volition. Although we at the Institute of War normally catch such events, this is one of rare times we missed such an expanse of refuges."

The wording of this summoner seems to indicate a bit of confusion being cleared up, though the situation is quite odd.

"Anyways, we brought basic food and fresh water, along with standard tents and other things like clothes, blankets, and other essentials. We were a bit strapped for inventory but someone managed to do all the paperwork, and we were able to get this much. The food and water will last at least a month or so, but the other supplies have been tested to last much longer."

Some children start peering at the barrels as a member of the caravan tosses a few apples from one of the barrels to them. They seem delighted at the generosity.

"...But it's really odd though, how did this many people unaffiliated with anyone not get noticed?"

The green robed summoner begins mumbling to himself, considering the difference between the Lunari Sympathizers and other refuges. It is like someone at the Institute did something to have the League at least donate basic supplies for the starved people at the site grounds and eliminate confusion or politics.

Farnbil

04-23-2013

A dim gray blink of light flashes behind Diana as Jin flies through like a launched item of clothing. He lands on one foot, balancing for a second before walking past the conversing pair and teetering on his toes to get a feel for the caravan.

Suddenly, he is aware of Sasha breathing down his neck and tenses up in expectant fear.

Dear Morgana

04-23-2013

A shadow-shrouded form can be seen making its way up the path, coming within sight of the sentries. Upon getting closer, the protruding wings and the billowing form of her dress make the stranger's identity obvious-Morgana.

The sorceress steps up to the walls, looking towards the sentries and waiting to be hailed.

AODRG

04-23-2013

Alice sighed, looking over at their next project, "Well that was the easy side. Most of this wall was already here anyway. Now we gotta build from the ground up."

Sam nodded, "Yes, but for now I think we could use a quick break. This wall was much longer than I expected."

"Yea," Alice replied, looking over at Diana, "Looks like Diana's got the right idea."

"Well it's not exactly a full moon so of course she's not gonna be fully active," Sam replied, "Plus being a champion..."

"Yea yea, I was just making an observation," Alice remarked, "No need to explain everything."

Sam chuckled, "Alright...so how about we take a quick break and meet back here in about...15 minutes or so."

Alice catches a glimpse of a figure resembling Morgana arriving not to far from the still unfinished north wall.

"Hey, looks like we got a new visitor," Alice exclaimed, "Shall we greet her or let Diana?"

Sam looked over at the tree Diana was resting against, "You know....I'll take care of it. You three go do whatever."

Sam quickly left the group, walking over toward Morgana, "Greetings there. What brings you to the Lunari Temple today?"

Xander Blade

04-23-2013

Nevin had nodded as Sam had made her way to Morgana "Yeah a break sounds nice about now. At least we are one step closer to finishing."

"Diana seems tired, which is understandable." Lilith commented

"Its best not to disturb her right now. She has alot going on." Nevin replies

"I do wonder what Morgana is doing here?" Lilith asks

Dear Morgana

04-24-2013

Morgana looks slightly peeved that Diana is not her greeter.

"...I am here to speak with Diana, I suppose. This was an impulsive decision."

AODRG

04-25-2013

Sam nodded, "Sorry, but it seems Diana may be a bit...busy right now. Is there anything I can do for you?"