The Lunari Temple (OPEN RP)

1234511 ... 45
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

03-19-2013

THE TEMPLE IS COMPLETED.

Within a short distance of 15 miles from on the institute above ground, a construction site bearing the seal of the Lunari can be seen protruding over the hilly landscape. The temple itself is to be based upon a hill overlooking a valley with a lake at it's center. The walls surrounding around site littered with a few acolytes watching as sentries, as they protect and help the workers willing to continue their work, even after the other 3 attempts of it being destroyed. The workers themselves are common-folk and Lunari-supporters, even those who are a part of the Lunari themselves. Diana herself see's to their needs & families if they are struggling, although many do not underneath her protection now.

Only the main hall's structure has been fully realized, but the roof still needs to be built; the living quarters, meditation zones, the very garden that connects to lake down below has barely been touched...just as the main entry ways & other features are still out of place & simply do not look as if they connect for the moment... Diana would be commonly seen walking throughout the site, encouraging the workers & others to join in and help... as it seems this is one of the few things she still wishes completed... without interruptions.

Advancements.

Kitchen - Fully Completed.
Upper Floors/levels - Not completed
Lower Areas/basement - Main structures realized, decorating and making them livable are another story.
Garden/Meditation Areas - Not completed.
Path leading to the lake within the Valley (Not started)
Roofing - Partially completed (Only upper levels kitchen is finished.

Outer Walls - Some complete, some in progress, a few not even started.

Northern- Completed.
Southern- Completed.
Eastern - Completed
Western - Completed.

Inner Walls

Upper: Completed.

Underground - Fixed.

Discoveries: Underground River, Only used for resting for the moment by workers.

Main Hall - Completed with Roofing.

Guest list - Anyone but Leona & the Solari supporters, but no foolishness. ((Lunari & those helping in construction are only allowed until AFTER its completion, But, if those who are curious come upon it... they can come in.))

#Edit - If people wish to help, or contribute Champions wise etc, please interact with Diana at least once within her ask thread with that intent. Oc's do the same... unless their intent themselves ALSO coordinate with it xD

Current Lunari OC's on Site.

R' tas http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2028
Sam - http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2474
Alice - http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2427
Nevin - http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2280

[s]((As of right now, the temple is under construction this can been noted, but over the course of a few rp's or so... it'll be completed, So this post will be edited after it's done. Most advancements were made in That Other Place at first, so I'll give a short lowdown on whats there.))[/s]

Sykper

03-19-2013

{{ So, is it free to come and go as the temple progresses? I presume the 'Guest List' has the restrictions... }}

Ask the Lunari

03-19-2013

((More so, everyone is invited except Leona / Solari supporters or else war will happen. I've only stated guest list for now because Only Lunari / those wishing to help are allowed inside currently. I hope that clarifies :3))

Sykper

03-19-2013

{{ Mmm, sort of, I think I could work something out for who I have in mind. }}

"Ngh...well, at least it isn't far..."

A rather disgruntled summoner was walking down a hill, the dirt and rocks were slightly sunk into the ground due to the well-traveled route from his destination and the League. Specifically, Aden Catas was just assigned about a few hours ago to pack his supplies and head over to the construction site to ensure that there are no difficulties in fulfilling the request for the temple to be placed in...at least that is what the letter sent to him had said.

He can't argue, it is all work but he wasn't fond of practical work, things never worked so well when he had to go somewhere. However, this would be a quick job, he just needed to inquire a few...details concerning the temple and head back. It would be no different than taking a tour of a new town, although in this case it was to be sacred grounds of the Lunari, certainly nothing controversial would come of this.

However as soon as he reached the outskirts of the site a few rather large 'workers', or rather guards in this case, got up and stopped him-

"Hold on buddy, we can't let you in without some sort of identification..."

"Ah..."

'Such a pain...' Aden thought as he reached into his pocket to pull out a certified document no bigger than a note with a League Stamp and writing.

"My name is Aden Catas, Summoner of the League. I am here for just a minor inspection to verify things are going smoothly, would you gentlemen mind giving me a bit of information about...this?"

Aden softly pointed towards the Lunari Temple Site, and a simple conversation started. Aden wouldn't really go in without some sort of guide...

Almogs

03-19-2013

Zelas's robes rustled as a strong wing came forward from the direction of the temple

"So much for ironed robes... In any case this temple seems right enough to be Lunari."

The Shadowmancer walks toward the enterence and eyes a worker and a person who seems like a summoner, wearing a brown robe, converse.

"Is something wrong here?" Zelas asked the browns wearing summoner and the worker

Sykper

03-19-2013

The workers and Aden look over to Zelas whom seems much more proper, however one of the workers objects-

"Another one? Jeez, this isn't some sort of exhibit ya know?"

Aden rolls his eyes with a sigh-

"Nothing is wrong sir, I was here on a League duty to record a few details about the site for us back at the institute."

Aden turns away from the cross-armed worker to face Zelas. Aden's eyes glance a bit at the well-attired summoner in a brilliant dark robe. He doesn't show his displeasure for 'proper regality' that this new face seems to emit. Of course, the very expensive looking staff this summoner carries doesn't help with first impressions-

"Ah, but where are my manners? My name is Catas, Summoner Aden Catas."

Aden bows a bit to keep his polite image before inquiring of the new guest-

"And...you are?"

Ghostvoider Rick

03-19-2013

Walking from Viktor's Laboratory with a newly upgraded arm and left eye, Summoner Rick, the Ghostvoider, was walking down the road, when he appeared upon the construction site of the Lunari Temple.
Haven't seen this before... Maybe I should check it out. Wonder if there are any monks to help me with my love problems?

Ask the Lunari

03-19-2013

The acolyte in question was simply doing his job, and thankfully Diana was on the premises today. He only explained the minor details he was allowed to speak of, before turning to face the inside walls through the entrance way. He would then call out for Diana, as he then leans against the entrance wall. She would arrive a minute later, with a brow raised. The acolyte would then explain what he's heard & and pointed towards Aden, otherwise ignoring Zelas's for the moment.

"...So we have guests, and from the institute no less? So your superiors also wish to learn about the temples progression, even after it was halted for 3 times? Does the institute wish to help in this endeavor? Or must I continue to fund everything myself as I've always have?"

Diana would note Zelas's arrival a little later with a nod... remembering him from his visit to her house.

AODRG

03-19-2013

Alice and Sam, who were busy along with the others working on the Main Hall ceiling tiles, look back out to see a few people arriving to the temple.

"Well...looks like we have visitors," Sam remarked, "I guess that's a good thing. It'll bring more attention to our cause. Think we should inform Diana?"

"Nah, I'm sure someone else is already running toward her by now," Alice commented with a smirk.

The two continued to work, Alice using her powers to lift the tiles up to the ceiling while Sam glues them on. Both women seem exhausted but still working hard.

Almogs

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
The workers and Aden look over to Zelas whom seems much more proper, however one of the workers objects-

"Another one? Jeez, this isn't some sort of exhibit ya know?"

Aden rolls his eyes with a sigh-

"Nothing is wrong sir, I was here on a League duty to record a few details about the site for us back at the institute."

Aden turns away from the cross-armed worker to face Zelas. Aden's eyes glance a bit at the well-attired summoner in a brilliant dark robe. He doesn't show his displeasure for 'proper regality' that this new face seems to emit. Of course, the very expensive looking staff this summoner carries doesn't help with first impressions-

"Ah, but where are my manners? My name is Catas, Summoner Aden Catas."

Aden bows a bit to keep his polite image before inquiring of the new guest-

"And...you are?"
"My name is Zelas. I am a Shadowmancer and a high summoner here in the League.
Not many know me due to my constant travels. I'm here..." Zelas reveals a small beautiful black sack, trimmed with various rituals to the moon goddess in white "... to donate some of the Lunari artifacts I found during my travelling around Valoran. This sack is included in the list of artifacts, it is, my guess though, a sack, or rather a bag back when it wasn't tattered like this, that was used to carry ritualic artifacts such as the ones I carry. I will reveal them though, first I need to find something interesting here. It was nice to meet you, Mr. Catas."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana would note Zelas's arrival a little later with a nod... remembering him from his visit to her house.
Zelas nods back and reveals the "sack" that is used to carry the various artifacts.

"I'm not the word of the institute like other summoners. Though I did promise you some of the artifacts I found during my travels and so I shall fullfil. You may not want them all, or any of them, but I still think it is important for me to return them to their rightful owner."

1234511 ... 45