Skin Ideas for Zac

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashielf Magna

03-23-2013

SwaggerOats you have a very good idea there. Tropical Island sounds like the best idea yet - better than the Majin Buu skin idea. I find it difficult to think of ideas for him, but you've done it well. This should definitely be considered by Riot. Tropical Island would make a great legendary skin.

I'm not sure about Junk Bot Zac. It would be an entirely different person if he didn't keep his morphing liquid style.
Maybe a Junkyard skin? Similar to that of Trundle, he is the same, except maybe tainted and covered in typical junkyard stuff? For example, he could have his original green texture, but tainted with brown blobs as dirt that he's absorbed, and a pot on his head just to keep the tradition going. Also, when he casts his W, it could show that he shakes off a bunch of flies and dirt, and a sound effect of swarming flies occurs? For his Q he could push out something like an old rusty fan or something (As well as a bit of a stretch in his arms). I'm not sure about his E. And his ultimate maybe as he lands, bunches of flies and mud blob up instead of (or as well as a bit of) his own body? And for his passive, the blobs on the ground that slowly move together as he die could be like really odd mud monsters (like Muk from Pokemon).

I dunno, that's just an idea that I thought of.

SwaggerOats

03-28-2013

I think the Majin Buu idea is cool, but its difficult to make clothing (white pants and belt) to work with his ultimate and W. You can't have too much without having to stretch the texture out over a huge balloon model. At least, I think thats what the design team would think. I'd personally love a Majin Buu skin.

Any other ideas?

Chocolate Frost

03-28-2013

FrankenZAC

A Halloween skin idea in which he's an enormous undead monster whose body is a patchwork collection of dead parts.

His passive could cause him to lose internal organs that he has to pick up. When he dies, his body parts are simply strewn across the area and try to regather.

Stretching Strike could cause his arms to tear from their seams, leaving nothing but stretchy sinews keeping them connected to his body.

Unstable Matter could result in a bloody explosion from ZAC.

Let's Bounce causes him to bloat to grotesque proportions and noxious fumes visibly leak out from his seams as he bounces.

Plz Nerf Irelia

03-28-2013

Minecraft Zac

Just a good old minecraft slime.

SwaggerOats

03-31-2013

That FrankenZac skin is pretty morbid haha

Quepha

03-31-2013

family's coming over for easter today
jello mold zac featuring floating pieces of fruit?

Lockking778

03-31-2013

i think they should make zac with sometype of suit, only because he walks around saying i should get a suit.

masterdragon481

03-31-2013

I want Oggie Boogie ZAC, based off of the nightmare before christmas

SwaggerOats

04-06-2013

Oh man, an oogie boogie skin would be great! his little blobs could be little bugs you go and pick up!

lightandarkness

04-06-2013

businessman zac him wearing a suit. The complete opposite of corp mundo skin.