Skin Ideas for Zac

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SwaggerOats

03-19-2013

While I am absolutely in love with Zac, his base skin is very simple and lacks some flare. This isn't bad because the model exhibits amazing animations and really cool spell effects. In fact, Zac's simplicity makes him a prime candidate for really cool and funny skins! Below, I have some skin ideas for Zac and some description for each one about the idea and thoughts behind them. I'll probably update this frequently.

Tropical Island Zac
Zac wears a Hawaiian shirt and has some cool shades to wear. The blobs that spawn from his passive could be turned into various tropical fruits and could even have different squishing sounds. I can imagine one of his voice commands switching between Zac wearing the shades and putting them up on his forehead (somewhere) like Vi's skin. Maybe have him wear some trunks or a speedo? Zac seems to be focused on how he looks so why not add more muscle texture to him for the skin too? I got this idea as Zac reminds me of Franky from One Piece in terms of personality and even some of the body size similarities (large forearms, etc). Franky is seen with a Hawaiian shirt early on in the show and wears a speedo, objects that seem pretty easy to put to Zac. Maybe the Hawaiian shirt can be unbuttoned and have some cool cape/cloth physics to it? Who knows!?

Junk Bot Zac
In this skin, Zac is a rusty, old robot who looks like he's from a junkyard. He'd have a smaller base frame, but his passive blobs would change into scraps of metal falling off his body. His arms could shoot "grappling hands" and he could shoot out electrical pulses for his W. I'm not sure out the R would happen with this skin though... pretty hard to pull off a bouncing robot... unless he had springs in his feet? I got this idea from Ratchet and Clank with the swingshot gadget.

Molten Zac
Zac is made of lava! His footprints could leave a very short singe mark on the ground wherever he walks, and his ultimate can be him launching out of a volcano! The skin would have intense magma textures with bright yellow eyes. The blobs that fall off him eventually cool into rocks over time and then crumble away.

Piņata Zac
Zac is turned into a lumbering piņata that spews candy out with each W! His blobs turn into masses of candy that he stuffs back into himself. For his slingshot, his arms stretch out to reveal taffy extensions, and he blows up into a giant balloon piņata for his ultimate!

More to come!!!

StormLoGic

03-21-2013

I love your idea for the Tropical Island Zac. I had an idea where when he uses elastic slingshot he pulls out a surfboard and is pushed up by a wave of water! xD

Basil Ali

03-21-2013

Sounds better than the new skin that will be coming out for him on his release...

Luninareph

03-21-2013

Dessert Z.A.C. - made out of jello with cakes on his head!

Panda125

03-22-2013

or maybe a good skin like a buu skin from dragon ball z

lllDadalll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2013

How can people not realize that Zac is inspired by majin Buu and then come up with the most ridiculous skin ideas ever...

DotHacker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2013

He reminds me of flubber. Look at his ultimate lol. Also give him a G.I. Joe skin. I know y'all remember those stretch G.I. Joe.

toasteros

03-22-2013

Stretch Armstrong. What a baller toy, until you ripped it open.

hobojobofobo

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda125 View Post
or maybe a good skin like a buu skin from dragon ball z
I was thinking the same thing that would be cool

Earfbound

Recruiter

03-23-2013

Super Zac - Based off of Super Buu from Dragonball Z