Swain and Quinn, the uncanny relation!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kakkorophyte

03-19-2013

Just a general discussion post, but I've come up with a theory about Quinn's brother.

It would be the most amazing plotline if it was Swain. The brother's name was Caleb, I know, but a name change isn't that difficult to preform.

Think about it, they both have birds, which obviously representing someone important. Swain whispers to his bird, and Valor appeared after Caleb 'died'.

So it seems somewhat suspicious that, out of nowhere, a man with a bird appears in an infirmory with no past records of his existence, simply requesting a crutch. Almost as if he didn't want to be discovered. Maybe, if he is Quinn's brother, he doesnt want her to know?

Not only that, but both of their ults turn them into birds.

Furthermore, both champions have climbed the chain of command rapidly, showing extreme proficiency commanding troops. (one through fear, the other through moral inspiration)

It's a longshot, but the timeline is uncanny.
Quinn's brother 'dies' > Quinn gains Valor > Random man with enigma bird appears > both climb the chain of command > both join up with the league

Give me your thoughts, reinforcement, evidence backing (or disproving) this theory that I have crafted. Of course, it is all speculation. Feel free to post your own ideas, as my connection has little concrete evidence.

Noyan

03-19-2013

That's a wacko theory. Makes no sense. Swain is an old man. 50-60 years old, there is no way he is the twin brother. He has his own family lineage with Noxus. And he is evil. In fact, swain is not even human, but a conjured puppet of the bird named Bianca.

What theory really makes sense is that Caleb is actually reincarnated into Valor an extinct bird. Seeing that the extinct bird was found on the exact spot where he died. Hence Valor = Caleb. The Gods foresaw the deep bond between the siblings, they pitied Caleb's death and wanted "him" the brother to make a come back once more, but in a form of an extinct bird. The Gods wanted them back together.

OriginalA

03-19-2013

Valor is a near extinct giant eagle with above average intelligence for a mundane avian.

Beatrice is a demonic hellraven with bizarre anatomy and quite possibly extra-dimensional origin.

Swain does not have just have "a bird" like Quinn has (not to imply that Valor isn't made of pure awesome).

Beatrice has more in common with Tibbers than Valor.

HellComet

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by L3g3ndOfWaR View Post
That's a wacko theory. Makes no sense. Swain is an old man. 50-60 years old, there is no way he is the twin brother. He has his own family lineage with Noxus. And he is evil. In fact, swain is not even human, but a conjured puppet of the bird named Bianca.

What theory really makes sense is that Caleb is actually reincarnated into Valor an extinct bird. Seeing that the extinct bird was found on the exact spot where he died. Hence Valor = Caleb. The Gods foresaw the deep bond between the siblings, they pitied Caleb's death and wanted "him" the brother to make a come back once more, but in a form of an extinct bird. The Gods wanted them back together.
Where did you get your facts on Swain the loony bin?