Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

plzz help me get out of elo hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArcDriveFinish

03-19-2013

Quote:
vovounvoiced:
I play jungle and I still cant carry , but sometimes I play top

Do you, by any chance, jungle Warwick? Maybe that's why you can't carry as a jungler in elo hell?

JinxYourPenta

03-19-2013

will any one duo with me?

JinxYourPenta

03-19-2013

umm I just jungle hec, noc . xin etc

ArcDriveFinish

03-19-2013

Quote:
vovounvoiced:
umm I just jungle hec, noc . xin etc

Those 3 are pretty damn easy to carry with.

SeaZn

03-19-2013

I used to believe that there's an existence of ELO hell and I don't belong in it. I was in Silver 2-3 for a very long time.

Then I took a long break from ranked, and just play normal and learn as many champions, counters, and strategy, and just gaining more overall experience.

A year later, skipping season 2 altogether, I'm in Season 3 and I still get trolls, but I make my way to gold 4.

Even if you're the unluckiest person with match make. If you're truely a gold player, you'll at least be around silver 1/gold 5. I recommend you try to be more versatile and able to play all 5 positions efficiently.

Whoa There Betsy

03-19-2013

OP, I also looked at your stats on LoLking, and I laughed. You have a negative K/D with almost every champ. And don't lie, you and I both know you were and never will be above bronze. GG.