Evelynne ultimate nerf too hard?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

number1jungle

03-20-2013

Agreed w OP

Fack the Shat up

03-23-2013

I really like my suggestion of buff to her ultimate but if anyone has other ideas id be up to hearing them.

Naxc

03-23-2013

Just swith her ult back to max health instead of current health and she'll be viable again.

Riot decided that they didn't want an assassin assasining people...

Fack the Shat up

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naxc View Post
Just swith her ult back to max health instead of current health and she'll be viable again.

Riot decided that they didn't want an assassin assasining people...
As much as i would love that, she was overpowered with it being %max hp. I gave my idea a good bit of thought and the alternate 150, 225, 300 damage (+0.3ap damage). It is not too high ap scaling that it would be chosen too often over the 25%(+1% per 100ap), something i took to thought because of how riot wanted her to be playing her ult as. Her ult is meant to be an initiation and while its certainly no amumu or malph ult it is still a decent initiation. However since it currently is % of current hp and has no form of minimum base damage the alternate minimum damage i suggested will let you actually somewhat snipe ppl again, not to the degree that she used to with her prenerf ult (which is the entire reason they nerfed it) but right now your chasing someone and only have time to ult them before u need to back off you will actually be doing more than 50 damage to someone low hp with your ult.

JediMasterKenobi

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by agbudar View Post
those ap ratings are to low lol with 100 ap that would mean her ult at lvl 3 effectivly does 301 damage
there are non ult aoe skills with the same radius that do waaaaay more then that

just face it they killed that move into a pure utility move
No...it means lvl 3 with 100 AP it would do 330 damage...but still...not viable hah...though who has 100 ap lvl 16?

CerealBoxOfDoom

03-23-2013

Im fine with it as it is.

Fack the Shat up

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
Im fine with it as it is.
Your telling me your ok with if your chasing down an enemy and you cant tower dive but you can get your ult off on them before ur in range of turret and your ok with it having no possible minimal damage to kill someone if they have 100hp or less? I dunno about you but most of the community would be pissed at that, just sayin.

Fack the Shat up

03-29-2013

Should i put a poll up for this idea?

Chocolate Frost

03-29-2013

It isn't that Eve's ultimate shouldn't kill, it's that it shouldn't kill multiple champions. I've posted this suggestion before and here I am posting it again.

Agony's Embrace: ...may be cast a second time within three seconds of activation to summon a large spike from the ground that deals 150/225/300 (+0.4) (+0.4) magic damage to a single target at the cost of her shield.

Eve has become one of my mains and I build her as AD because her abilities scale with both AD and AP and her E grants her a massive attack speed bonus.