Evelynne ultimate nerf too hard?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fack the Shat up

03-19-2013

I think that by her ultimate only doing 15%, 20%, 25% (plus your ability power scaling) of current health with no minimum base damage if the enemy has low health and her ultimate is pretty much a slow in that case. I suggest her ult stays the same with % of current health damage but add on a base damage amount that is only used under the following conditions.
rank 1: Does 15% (plus 1% per 100 ap) or 150 (+0.3 ap) magic damage, whichever does more damage.
rank 2: Does 20% (plus 1% per 100 ap) or 225 (+0.3 ap) magic damage, whichever does more damage.
rank 3: Does 25% (plus 1% per 100 ap) or 300 (+0.3 ap) magic damage, whichever does more damage.
sorry had to double check wiki stats

agbudar

03-19-2013

those ap ratings are to low lol with 100 ap that would mean her ult at lvl 3 effectivly does 301 damage
there are non ult aoe skills with the same radius that do waaaaay more then that

just face it they killed that move into a pure utility move

ShenpaiPlsNotice

03-19-2013

Have you read it? he wants the ult (@lv3) to do either 25% (+1% of total ap) of the target's current health OR a flat 300 (with 1/100 ap scaling) whichever would cause more damage at the time of cast.

So a target at 200 health would calculate 50 damage (using % health) OR 300 damage, and choose the higher amount.

Fack the Shat up

03-19-2013

sorry meant to say the same scaling that is currently used for her ultimate right now

Fack the Shat up

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by agbudar View Post
those ap ratings are to low lol with 100 ap that would mean her ult at lvl 3 effectivly does 301 damage
there are non ult aoe skills with the same radius that do waaaaay more then that

just face it they killed that move into a pure utility move
I know they killed it into a pure utility move, thats why i posted this thread to see if enough people agree with adding a minimum base damage that riot does it...

agbudar

03-19-2013

even that bloody cleaver of mundo has has it so should a frikkin ultimate

make it into a poll so people can vote no champ deserves such a disgrace of an ult i painfully look for chances to use it in game ....

masterdragon481

03-19-2013

I agree, this was a major, idk how else to say it, mistake by Riot. I can understand nerfing the ability; it was too strong. I can also see their desire to have it used as initiation (it gives a shield). But every other %current health ability in the game has flat damage attached to it. Every last one (I think, if someone takes the time to look into it and prove me wrong, kudos to you). I cannot see why this ability, which is an ultimate of all things, shouldn't also have that feature.

CoolSpot2

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fack the Shat up View Post
I think that by her ultimate only doing 15%, 20%, 25% (plus your ability power scaling) of current health with no minimum base damage if the enemy has low health and her ultimate is pretty much a slow in that case. I suggest her ult stays the same with % of current health damage but add on a base damage amount that is only used under the following conditions.
rank 1: Does 15% (plus 1% per 100 ap) or 150 (+0.3 ap) magic damage, whichever does more damage.
rank 2: Does 20% (plus 1% per 100 ap) or 225 (+0.3 ap) magic damage, whichever does more damage.
rank 3: Does 25% (plus 1% per 100 ap) or 300 (+0.3 ap) magic damage, whichever does more damage.
sorry had to double check wiki stats
what about 1000 shield she gets while in teamfights?

Vdragoon

03-20-2013

All 5 people are dumb enough to stand together to get 1000 shield? Straw man argument.

Fack the Shat up

03-20-2013

Well of course yes her shield stays the same. If she didnt have that she would have no good way out of assassinating someone... unless of course you think death is a good way to go : /