How do you lane against a Singed top?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0ur0boros

03-19-2013

He zones you JUST by being there. It seems only ranged champs have a shot early game. I am still learning Lee Sin but Singed utterly destroyed me despite me trying to use poke tactics. Any tips?

Troy L Jenkins

03-19-2013

he really does zone you to hell, what i do is just try to stay out of his way and farm, and feed off his teammates. ban him is the way to deal with him heh.

0ur0boros

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy Spiral View Post
he really does zone you to hell, what i do is just try to stay out of his way and farm, and feed off his teammates. ban him is the way to deal with him heh.
Banning him only works if you happen to be playing ranked. WHICH IS WHY WE NEED A DRAFT MODE!

Ahskance

03-19-2013

The draft mode will likely only get put in after A) TT is out of Beta, and B) The player demand shows that the mode would even be used (I hear Dominion's Draft Mode is a ghost town).

As for Singed, there are several characters that can kill him. Assassins with gap closers (Diana, Akali, Elise to name a few), tanks with good slows (Skarner can lock him down while his mana holds for the other teammates to hurt him)

Yes, you'll know you're against a Singed if you play ranked, because you'll see him get picked. In Blind Pick, just try to make sure that you have some forms of CC and ways to handle mobile characters. If you can't kill a Singed, you probably can't kill a slippery Nidalee. Yes, they're different, but TT doesn't have to be all bruisers all the time.