Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@riot please look everyone!!! Leave thoughts!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frandaman

03-19-2013

OK i have been playing league just under 2 years now and i have always ever wonted only one thing! and this one thing would be EPIC!!!

It is that on summoners rift 5v5 teams will be able to pick a certain game mode, and this game mode will let you be able to have more than 1 champ each on your team at once.

for eample:

blue team:

brand,brand,brand,brand,brand

purple team:

annie,annie,annie,annie,annie

get the picture?

it could even be like this:

blue team:

nid,fiddle,brand,brand, malphite...... (having 2 brands in the same team)

Purple team...etc,etc

imagine 5 brand pillar of flames in a team fight?
or 5 fiddle ulties!

endless possiblities of awsomeness

@RIOT

RAWRitsJ3zza

03-19-2013

To be honest this could be quite a fun game mode but there would be sooooo many problems with it. Those who have played league for a while know the meta and fall into the routine of bruiser top, APC mid, ADC&supp bot and a jungler. People become rather distressed when others break this and have multiple of the same character would send soooo many league veterans away.

Maybe instead of setting it as a game mode for summoners rift we could set it as an option in customs but putting it into games we all know and love could easily ruin the experience for some. Plus Riot already has their hands full keeping the game running and creating new things to keep it fresh.

Frandaman

03-19-2013

I aggree with this completely, i only mean it as a custom game option, i just think it would be a hell of a lot of fun once in a while !!

Daxith

03-19-2013

I think this would be somewhat unfair as some champions are stronger than others in teamfights and other stuff, so it really wouldn't be quite fair. imagine a whole team of tryndameres O_O

Frandaman

03-19-2013

Quote:
Daxith:
I think this would be somewhat unfair as some champions are stronger than others in teamfights and other stuff, so it really wouldn't be quite fair. imagine a whole team of tryndameres O_O

i understand this! but since it would be blind pick, its up to your team to be able to pick an op team if you want to win.

and if both teams had 5 malphites.

it would all come down to skill and teamwork to win, no more complaining about who has the broken champ :P

Aut0didact

03-19-2013

Well, your interesting game mode falls flat when everyone decides to go 5 man AP nidalee team.
Spears, anyone?

CaughtSword

03-19-2013

Sounds fun, but when you're trying to communicate with your team it becomes hard. Like if your asking for a gank, and you say, "Hey Nocturne" except all of your team is nocturne and yeah.

MicKretz

03-19-2013

yup, this used to be a mode in DOTA, so i'm def all for it..its was SC mode (same champ)

I like all the game modes in dota, like WTF Mode (unlimited mana/CD), and MIrror Match (identical teams)

(not dota 2, the original dota which this game is based off of)

megga hops

03-19-2013

my fantasy is 10 Ashes on the field at once.

ArcDriveFinish

03-19-2013

Someone already suggested it along with 10 Dravens catching each other's axes and 10 Karthus ulting at the same time.