Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Karma Visual Upgrade is now LIVE on PBE!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerglinator

03-22-2013

Quote:
Ququroon:
Hmm, it might have gotten borked when we were addressing feedback that some of the levels were really low... I'll ask!

Thank you for your report.

Who builds BoRK in Karma?

Timeless Yyr

03-22-2013

Just wanting to post a couple of things:

1) The Mantra-Q cracks on the floor are off-centered and they go out of the green circle. It sets my OCD on fire every time I see it!

2) Normal and Mantra W are apparently missing particles?They are very different from the ones in the Karma Preview.

(Apparently I can't upload larger pictures but I hope it's understandable).

EDIT: oh i just saw the Q problem was already acknowledged....then the W will stay like this? :/ it was soooo beautiful in the old picture!

Ionian StarChild

03-22-2013

I still don't like how her default and traditional skin has her with red eyes. She looks evil because of them. Please change her eye color.

TheShining

03-22-2013

Will you please answer me about her getting orange particles on her Sun Goddess skin, please? It would be great If she got particles.

Eyrgos

03-22-2013

Quote:
Eyrgos:
One thing I love about Karma 1.0 is her ability to jungle (very niche, only in select comps I know)...

Karma 2.0 can't do this nearly as effectively and it would truly be a troll-jungle pick without this change.

I propose allowing her to W jungle Monsters. I think it's fair, and would provide a cool way for her to W2 to restore some health on the run even as a laner.

Please? What do you think about this idea Riot? I think the few of us who love Karma 1.0 would appreciate this tweak.

Sincerely, Eyrgos NA

To add to this idea, it needs to incorporate a "Limited to x00 Damage vs. Monsters" to be fair, viable, & consistent with design philosophy.

Also- unrelated- I think her Mantra needs to be more visually pronounced when active; it's very frustrating to play against as the glow is too small/subtle.

Perhaps have it radiate a bit more? Also, this would be aesthetically EPIC.

Sheerterror

03-22-2013

I need to know NOW! If I buy Karma RIGHT NOW! March 22. Do I get the old skin+new one when she gets rereleased? if not ill just save my RP. please respond to my post with quotes thanks <3

Carpe Ferrum

03-22-2013

Quote:
Sheerterror:
I need to know NOW! If I buy Karma RIGHT NOW! March 22. Do I get the old skin+new one when she gets rereleased? if not ill just save my RP. please respond to my post with quotes thanks <3

As long as you buy her before she comes out on the live servers you'll get Traditional Karma too.

Vile Samael

03-23-2013

Quote:
Eyrgos:
To add to this idea, it needs to incorporate a "Limited to x00 Damage vs. Monsters" to be fair, viable, & consistent with design philosophy.

Also- unrelated- I think her Mantra needs to be more visually pronounced when active; it's very frustrating to play against as the glow is too small/subtle.

I agree with this. Her ult effects are a bit too subtle at the moment, I've even forgotten or hadn't noticed when I hit my R. Wasn't she supposed to get glowy arms and leg tattoo when she activated it?

Timeless Yyr

03-23-2013

Quote:
Eyrgos:

Well 99,99999999999% of the time you will use Q, W or E the same second you press R, so I think the glow is more for visual pleasure for the Karma player than for real counterplay
the counterplay is the rotating Mantle of Decorum when R is on cooldown.

Zyorhist

Recruiter

03-23-2013

Quote:
Eyrgos:
One thing I love about Karma 1.0 is her ability to jungle (very niche, only in select comps I know)...

Karma 2.0 can't do this nearly as effectively and it would truly be a troll-jungle pick without this change.

I propose allowing her to W jungle Monsters. I think it's fair, and would provide a cool way for her to W2 to restore some health on the run even as a laner.

Please? What do you think about this idea Riot? I think the few of us who love Karma 1.0 would appreciate this tweak.

Sincerely, Eyrgos NA

maybe if it could only hit large minions and large monsters, not just any so you dont misclick a lot in lane, i know thats why they changed ignite.