Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Karma Ability Rework now on PBE!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noric

03-19-2013

Did not run into any bugs when playing her so far (except me trying to play her without last patch on).

I really enjoy her new kit. She feels very aggressive with poke + cc and the speed boost on her shield makes it feel really clutch.

Timeless Yyr

03-19-2013

Second mini patch, yay!
(Also I noticed a Grumpy Zac file...maybe there's even the new Zac skin to try!)

Sleeply

03-19-2013

Awesome! I can't wait to try the new Karma! Let's squash the bugs!

Zhirael

03-19-2013

eta on when its back up?

24SevenEU

03-19-2013

Thanks!
Also, what are you guys expecting the new Karma to be? Aggresive support? Ap mid?

Timeless Yyr

03-19-2013

Quote:
24SevenEU:
Thanks!
Also, what are you guys expecting the new Karma to be? Aggresive support? Ap mid?

Both they said it will be Lux/Zyra/Morgana-like

Masked Anathema

03-19-2013

Super excited for this. Maybe I can get my friend to play LoL with me again. He quit after league of bruisers started getting big.

Lil Miss Lori

03-19-2013

Will anyone have a livestream going on for this? ^_^

Puppy Storm

03-19-2013

The only thing I find disarming about Karma is the fact that she's impossible to hold down. Any good karma can escape no matter what situation they're in. With a well placed shield and Spirit Link, she can escape any everything unless she is chain-cc'd, and she can make one of her allies escape any situation. Other than that she's good. She's definately not a burst mage and isn't really capable of bursting enemies down and doesn't pose a huge threat to anyone by herself, but in a group she's a monster with her intense amounts of light CC and constant sustained magic damage. She's also an incredible kiter, almost too much so. With a Mantra'd Q, she can damage and slow enemies. Coupled with her shield and chain, she's uncatchable.

WildKirkle

03-19-2013

Quote:
FallenLorelei:
Will anyone have a livestream going on for this? ^_^

Twitch!
/Kirkr1