[GUIDE] Spell vamp Akali - The deadliest ninja

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

phorest

12-09-2010

I was just wondering, how would DFG be on Akali? She's got no problem getting close to people and it would make sure people die.

Bravest Leader

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2010

I would never use it, except in like super extreme circumstances where you are fighting a team who is stacking hp.

Also that damage isn't spell vamped, and in this build you only get around 300 AP give or take.

Also the mana regen feels like a waste.

Malvious

12-30-2010

well, I just started messing with this build, first one i really committed to and I had no problems granted im still new to this game. Haven't really seen a high dmg akali, So I can't judge. But, I've managed to stay alive in team fights just fine taking out two or giving the assists which are fine. But like every class you gotta be smart about how you play and fortunately this build is more to my play style. Kinda like to be on the front line. Although, I do have some problems with stuns and what not, but seeing most games have atleast one or two disablers, think i might try cleanse over the second spell

FeedFest

12-30-2010

Just watch Westrice play akali on solomid stream. He's undeniably the #1 akali player right now.

RedComet89

01-13-2011

Wow I really appreciate this guide every thing has been working for me. Rune set-ups I am almost complete with and rushing the cutlass really does dominate early game. Still gotta work on the micro harassment early game and its cake. I also do not have issue chasing people without scepter

Bravest Leader

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2011

Good to see it's working for people!

RagnarokChu

01-15-2011

What's the point of getting Two gunblades if your going to waste the active?

One gunblade is completely fine with AD +gunblade gives you plenty of vamp already.

Why not get something like Void Staff or another item that would cause you to kill the target to die faster or something like the new hat so you drop the target even faster + more damage = more vamp your getting.

Your forgetting that if you kill the target ASAP and do more damage, you'll vamp more per spell and take less damage.

BOTLANE MOLESTER

Recruiter

01-15-2011

Testing

Blistful

01-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnarokChu View Post
What's the point of getting Two gunblades if your going to waste the active?

One gunblade is completely fine with AD +gunblade gives you plenty of vamp already.

Why not get something like Void Staff or another item that would cause you to kill the target to die faster or something like the new hat so you drop the target even faster + more damage = more vamp your getting.

Your forgetting that if you kill the target ASAP and do more damage, you'll vamp more per spell and take less damage.
Gunblade is the best item for hybrid.
I would suggest taking out the rageblade and putting the deathcap/hourglass.

And for you all lichbane rushers. Get sheen as early as you want, get lichbane a late as possible(like when you have 250+AP)

Dimuthu

04-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leirkov View Post
I'm not doubting your credibility, but for Akali, isn't Rageblade a meh item? You have to snowball the stacks up on a burst hero, which I find silly. I switched out Rage for Gunblade in my build and got a Rylai's immediately after, but I'm going to try out the build. Thanks for the guide, good work on it.
Im a somewhat new player to akali and for a time i lived off of this guide, i used to get rageblade but im finding that it wears off too easily, id rather get a will of the ancients due to the increased spell vamp, AP and help to the team. also 2 shotting teemo with "Q" and lichbane is epic fun!!!