is Blade of the Ruined King or Hextech Gunblade good on ap teemo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reece42

03-19-2013

was playing a game as teemo and was fed so i wanted to try out a new build and bought Hextech Gunblade and i didnt think it was bad but i wasnt sure if it was that great either. i just wanted something that gave me life steal but i didnt want to buy and ad item cuz i was going ap, so i looked at more items and saw blade of ruined king and thought that would be good but i didnt have enough time to buy it

awkwardbowman

03-19-2013

Usually you assassinate people as teemo based on your shrooms, so 1 sustain item is enough for the rest of the game. Personally, with all the tanky people, I'd go for a BotRK or I'd get a WotA if you have another AP on your team, but never both. Getting more AP usually seems a better trade off than sustain on Teemo.
Also if you have any AS or a Rylai's, Blade really helps with kiting.

Trickkill

03-21-2013

Teemo needs a little bit of a nerf, Like His Q being a target should rather be skill shot because it is what teemo really relies on besides his shrooms that could easily be fixed by putting a lower AP ratio on that skill to. :/

PurpleURP

03-21-2013

I wouldn't get either unless you are going shredder teemo. If you are your teams AP, blackfire is better for anti HP and nashors gives enough attack speed. I'd get a wooglets before either of those items on AP teemo If you are looking for survivability. Also, frozen mallet is always better than rylais for teemo ap or shredder for the slow on hit proc which helps for kiting and chasing.