Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Getting Farmed Down by Uncarriable teams. Fix Please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eightbitgangsta

03-19-2013

So, I have had numerous ranked games where I go 5-0 9-0, destroy my lane, roam well, cs well, and just obliterate the enemy team, but when the 5v5's start happening we lose the game due to teammate incompetency, Why is it possible to stay below an even win/loss rate due to teammates, and never advance, over 200 damn games in my league and I can't farm up MMR cause I keep getting on the bot lost, top lost, jungle lost, bad picks and pure troll teams. It's frustrating to be doing well and getting punished for it because others can't be lifted.

eightbitgangsta

03-19-2013

bump

FreljordsFinest

03-19-2013

You seem to be one of those people who if you're doing well and another lane isn't would say stuff like "omg stop feeding", "Noob", "troll" etc.

If you are, then I found your problem