Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking For Writers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jairbear

03-19-2013

Hello my name is Jarred,I putting up these post to find writers for my up and coming blog.I have a about a 2k following on facebook and we are at the finishing stage of development on the website.I'm now looking to for writers,streamers,and artists.If interested please contact me by Email or Skype.

[email]Jarredkern@gmail.com[/email] or
Jerbear453

Jairbear

03-19-2013

As a side note all accepted writers,streamers,and artists will be compensated for the work after a trial basis.

Samiro

Recruiter

03-19-2013

What sort of writing, I may be interested.

Jairbear

03-19-2013

I writing would be either build guide related or game play theory.Really anything League of legends would be fine after review.

ExecutionerK

03-19-2013

I am interested depend on the purpose of the website.

Jairbear

03-19-2013

The purpose is to give the most unique information on league of legends for its viewers and to gain its writers some payment for it.

Jairbear

03-19-2013

If interested send me a email with your Skype and a sample article,so we can set up a interview