the league of tanks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Krazie

03-19-2013

i have found recently that that tanks have become the major focus of all team comps they either play all tanks and i don't feel like the league has a way of handling them appropriately. Obviously there are certain characters specified to tank destruction like (hehe kogmaw) but the game is over before people can matter. With the latest patch they now ruined the Bork which was a tank killer. I'm not sure what the league can do to address this issue but i was wondering if you guys have any suggestions or ideas

Mich567

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Krazie View Post
i have found recently that that tanks have become the major focus of all team comps they either play all tanks and i don't feel like the league has a way of handling them appropriately. Obviously there are certain characters specified to tank destruction like (hehe kogmaw) but the game is over before people can matter. With the latest patch they now ruined the Bork which was a tank killer. I'm not sure what the league can do to address this issue but i was wondering if you guys have any suggestions or ideas
It's not RUINED, just less strong. Vayne is another Tank-shredding champion... tanks can still be beaten. Not everyone builds tanky. Generally, the big damage dealers might only build a little bit of tankiness and can still be focused down. And if they can do it, so can you...

MemeticMachine

05-20-2013

tanks excel at cc. ergo counter: get tenacity: zephyr if your AD, spirit of AG if your jungle, threads if your top.
Get AP dps/kitable champs like cass. If all else fails, play bruiser: ryze AP bruiser, pantheon AD bruiser.
Kite, kite, kite. Go siege comp. Have one tank/counter initiator on your team. everyone else can poke i.e.:
caitlyn/ezreal/twitch/tristana/ashe adc
nidalee/xerath/viktor/anivia/gragas/ziggs/lux mid,
janna/lulu/alistar(counter initiate) support
elise/jayce/kennen(counter initiate) top
jarvan(if your team can stay outta the ult)/sejuni/xin zhao(ult for counter initiate)/amumu for jungle
Focus the tank. all 5 people target the same person (use your pings). BE the better team.
tanks may excel early game but they can never 1v1 tower dive you early on. Hug the tower and soak the exp until you can take them. If they 5 man push 4 man push 3 man push or even 2 man push you, either ping your lane like mad so that your team can help you defend (if there's like 2-3 people in your lane) or ping at their lanes like mad so one of your teammate can push like man and take their tower.
If your teammates are dumb deal with it, play duo queue or accept defeat.
There are so many ways to kill tanks, as long as they're not a fed sion you're fine :P

Dublin Czar

05-20-2013

You should always build items based off the opponents you're facing. If you're playing all tanks, rush a Tenacity item (to counter cc), and then a Blade of the Ruined King and a Last Whisper. With armour penetration and percent health point damage, you should be able to shred through any tank as an ADC. Other lanes simply have to build a little tankier themselves, to help peel for the ADC.