How should q's be divided?

True solo q option, and a solo/duo option. 18 28.13%
leave it how it is, it's fine 28 43.75%
True solo q option, remove duo q altogether for ranked 10 15.63%
leave it how it is but change rules for allowing duo q (elo must be within X of each other) 8 12.50%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

POLL: Riot should implement a TRUE SOLO Q option (no duo allowd)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Subdue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronic Skillz View Post
the first 2 of your points were already addressed.

longer q times would only be for ppl who WANT to WAIT in the OPTIONAL true solo q.

the second 2 of your points need further explination, the only way its harder to climb ratings without duo is if your getting carried..

my account is 1500 after like 30 games and 1700 after around 100, and the few games i did duo were ppl lower elo than me duoing with me and most of them i lost.

if you ask me duo makes the ladder less accurate, and removing it would make it easier to climb ratings (unless you dont belong higher than you are based on skill level and performance)
You can't split the two queues without having each queue run with its own set of data, much like normal and ranked right now run off of separate data pools. Otherwise, when people switch from one to the other, there will be a mismatch in skill. 1500 Elo in one pool won't necessarily be 1500 in the other.

Niqhtmare x

03-19-2013

duo queues are placed wayyyyy too high above their elo ranges
thats the only reason i hate duo queues
they are usually good enough for their elo, but they fail when they are in my games vs better opponents

Galactan

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronic Skillz View Post
what kind of ignorant fool downvotes a poll thread where all opinions are welcomed... for God sakes how are ppl that ignorant. i wish i could ban the downvoter from beind able to vote i really do.
Whoa there buddy.
That kind of talk only garners hate against you.

Kronic Skillz

03-21-2013

bump