How do YOU counter LeBlanc??

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A potatoe

11-03-2010

1. Get some MR -> Banshee's
2. Wards
3. Play defensively (towerhug)
4. Harass her, she's very squishy
4. Focus her, maybe get the jungler to help you to 3-man gank her.

WAKA WAKA FLOCKA

11-03-2010

You can't dude, Leblanc does to much damage with 0 ap and farms to well and great range. Look at how much Kass and Akali need to farm until they can 1 combo kill a champ while Leblanc can destroy mid with 0 ap in 1 combo.

Morrowlife

11-03-2010

Stunlock always works for me.

Zarata

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worden View Post
Dodge until you get a game with no LeBlanc.
This cracked me up though you cant tell if the enemy can get a leblanc until it starts o.o

On another note i just try to avoid meeting her as much as i can till late-mid game then i just proceed to omgwtfbbq her with Veigar <3 and then leblanc proceeds to call veigar op when i 2 shot her with 480 ap......

BlackDestruction

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

yeah I have no problems with leblanc as my new philosophy in solo ranked has been a defensive one. I can see how people have problems with her and my suggestions would be what I tell my teammates in solo ranked.

Treat LeBlanc as if he she was Pre-nerf Shaco. Don't engage expecting to kill her if she has a good bit of hp.

Don't over extend because she can burst/cc you in an instant.

Try not 1 vs 1 her if its not worth it because leblanc has more ways to escape if the fight turns in your favor but the opposite is true for you. The more the fight is in her favor the easier can keep you chained stunned and finish you off.

Just wait til mid game or for jungler ganks, and if you didnt feed her gold and kills; the teamfights should be in your teams favor when you have more than 1 or 2 people focusing her.

HiloBoyS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

If your side doesn't have a competant sivir. You don't sorry. YOu have no idea how gay it is to have your poppy ultimate on her and her stupid passive kicks in, then your locked into her COPY and not her.

Iaw

11-03-2010

A good Morgana and Sivir, will rape Leblanc in lane. I went against a good Morg yesterday in lane and this is how it went

If I tried to harrass her with Sigil, Morg would just black shield it. If I tried to hit her with chains, she would bind me and then drop soil under me, she was outlasting me mana wise as well as the fact that if we traded blows she could just out last me with her spell vamp, she was even out lasting me when I had a catalyst.

A good Sivir can just spell shield the majority of her burst, counter with boomerang blade and auto attacks to win the lane.

Of course this post will be ignored so people can keep pretending shes unbeatable.

r431

11-03-2010

Pick WW, Jungle to 6, take Red Buff and Dragon along the way.

Gank Her

????

PROFIT!

wheresmyfreename

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by A potatoe View Post
1. Get some MR -> Banshee's
2. Wards
3. Play defensively (towerhug)
4. Harass her, she's very squishy
4. Focus her, maybe get the jungler to help you to 3-man gank her.

1. Tried that, she still pwns me, laning phase nobody can get enough MR to counter her anyway.
2. ok?????
3. Her Q is so long she can pretty much harass me at the tower, and then blink in and go for the kill, I've tried this too, and I just get denied to no end, and I end up not being an effective solo-mid.
4. I harass her, I get harassed back 3x as hard, it's never a good idea to charge in and harass her.
4(?) That works too, but agianst any competent LB she either manages to escape the gank and my 2 allies missed out on lots of XP/gold, thus hurting the team too much just for a gank. And not all my games have junglers either. I'm not the highest ELO.

LegendaryCaoCao

11-03-2010

Item wise MR is nice of course. Start with an early catalyst. That should make you a tougher lane opponent and give you more staying power. If she's giving you trouble still I'd suggest building that veil as soon as you can.

She's good at harassing and her burst is amazing, but it's all about her timing and skill order. Try to use someone with good CC like Ashe or superior range like Trist so that Leblanc will have to go out of her way to deal damage. Kassadin is a good choice too since his silence will ruin her abilities to get her combinations off.

Galio could be a good counter since he can take more damage, benefits from MR and is able to deal good harassment damage during the laning phase. Leblanc stinks at farming early on so take advantage of this.

123456 ... 7