Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is ranked playable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sp3eD

03-19-2013

I have 3 level 30 accounts which I play ranked on and you may ask, why 3 accounts? Well it literately takes me 4-5 dodges to get a game where I don't get trolled in champ select. And I don't mean trolled like, damn I'm last pick and I called mid and didn't get it or omg there's two tops and no jungle. No I mean hardcore trolling like everyone picks top champs or guy says nothing and picks a role we already have like 2 jungles and then the next guy says well sense we now have 2 jungles we are going to lose so he picks a 3rd jungle (this just happened to me). I know some people claim that there is no such thing as elo hell and thats what I would like to ask, is there an elo hell? Does this kind of behavior stop if/when you get to diamond? I myself have only gotten to gold 3, so maybe there is an end to this ****? Or should I just put up with this or quit? Is ranked playable?

Fluffyknowsyou

03-19-2013

Stop being a ***** and just play the game moron

Sp3eD

03-19-2013

Troll response from a troll.... SHOCKING

Mich567

03-19-2013

Quote:
Sp3eD:
Troll response from a troll.... SHOCKING

I know, right?!