Kitty Kat Katarina: Baby Come Back

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

n1cholasidk

11-03-2010

I had a dream that once I would get enough IP I would buy Katarina and then buy her Kitty Kat Katarina skin. The day I get enough IP she is removed. This has ruined my day. Please bring her back. Just for like 1 more week. That was literally the best skin you ever realsed please....I might just slit my wrists

Fluffy1

11-03-2010

perhaps you should have just done it the easy way and bought kat with RP aswell

Miiu

Adjudicator

11-03-2010

Might not comfort you much but better keep the artwork. The ingame model didn't look that good.

n1cholasidk

11-03-2010

Not everyone has infinite money....

Narssisstic

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miiu View Post
Might not comfort you much but better keep the artwork. The ingame model didn't look that good.
I have to agree here. The portrait looked great and got my hopes up, but then my buddy Ozzy (Diehard Kat player) used the skin, and it was a bit disappointing.

Squeakums

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miiu View Post
This.

I was so tempted to buy Kat to get the skin before it was gone, however when I saw her in-game I was not impressed in the least. Very nice skin, but as far as in-game goes, not so much. Go buy Ghost Gangplank, imo. If not for the champion for the awesome look. xD