Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kitty Kat Katarina: Baby Come Back

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

n1cholasidk

11-03-2010

I had a dream that once I would get enough IP I would buy Katarina and then buy her Kitty Kat Katarina skin. The day I get enough IP she is removed. This has ruined my day. Please bring her back. Just for like 1 more week. That was literally the best skin you ever realsed please....I might just slit my wrists

Fluffy1

11-03-2010

perhaps you should have just done it the easy way and bought kat with RP aswell

Miiu

Adjudicator

11-03-2010

Might not comfort you much but better keep the artwork. The ingame model didn't look that good.

n1cholasidk

11-03-2010

Not everyone has infinite money....

Narssisstic

11-03-2010

Quote:
Miiu:
Might not comfort you much but better keep the artwork. The ingame model didn't look that good.

I have to agree here. The portrait looked great and got my hopes up, but then my buddy Ozzy (Diehard Kat player) used the skin, and it was a bit disappointing.

Squeakums

11-03-2010

Quote:
Miiu:

This.

I was so tempted to buy Kat to get the skin before it was gone, however when I saw her in-game I was not impressed in the least. Very nice skin, but as far as in-game goes, not so much. Go buy Ghost Gangplank, imo. If not for the champion for the awesome look. xD