When will people most likely gank?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AzuroSoulstealer

03-19-2013

In a nutshell : my previous few matches , my lane opponent at top/mid ganked and got themself a double/triple kill despite me saying missing and smartpinged

So i think that counter-gank is the solution but i've a hard time to predict when my lane opponent ganks , especiall champs like with great mobility such as kass and kata.

Ofcourse i'm aware that some opponent will try to play mind-tricks it should be good to know how those people do it.

Beside that , any tips to make counter-gank more succesfull?

Use google you noob

Google doesn't show me the awnser i seek =(

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2013

If you have an MIA, I normally ping three times up the river its going if you know, or just three in lane. If they don't get it then its on them. Push you lane to the turret and go back.

If you have a super fast wave clear, you can cast and follow, just try and not be discovered. Chances are if you are chasing, they will see you. Then just turn around and get free spells off if not a kill.

The best thing to do is for them to try and gank and fail and you push a wave or two to their turret. They will lose EXP and CS Which makes them further behind. If they do this twice, you will surely have a level on them, if not possibly two. Not to mention 14-15 CS because you shouldn't miss free farm :P

In season 3, since they've increased ignite's CD so much I find teleport to be more of an unselfish spell, and when they are ganking you can teleport in and completely wreck their day, not having to miss any CS as well.

Counter ganking is good, sometimes, but you must have the element of surprise and your teammates help. If your teammates aren't listening, its best just to push mid and ping mia and type it in chat just so they have no reason to miss.

It takes a while to get used to when to gank, when not to, etc. A good rule is if its warded, I wouldn't follow because the enemy likely has theirs warded and you both will be wasting time.

If its not warded, I would go because your pings may be going on deaf ears. If they are already bottom though, don't go. Its a waste of time, push. If you aren't within 2-3 flash distances behind them, I wouldn't even bother. They are going to get in and get out before you can make a difference.

AzuroSoulstealer

03-19-2013

Ah ty i for your repsonse!
Seeing your post it comes all togheter for me.

I see that trying to push on seems to be the solution in this case in order to keep up.
I've used some teleport as well though for counter-ganks i have yet to do but considering that i can the gank with surprise sounds fun (especially if iteleported to hidden ward!)
As for counter-ganks , i kinda expected its tricky and it seems rather situational.

+1 , for your post