Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rp/ip

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vinh C H E

03-19-2013

So it mean the Stipend will be slow than ever. If player have to wait 1 week more week for it to stipend then why not give more RP/IP and do it once every 2 week or something like that.
I am still waiting for it.
Summoner Name: Vinh C H E

Kaosu Heishi

03-20-2013

Well still haven't gotten my rp/ip either but my gf and friend both got their >.> hopefully we will all get ours soon
Summoner Name: KaosHxC

DarkCrimsonDeath

03-20-2013

i got mine

luigirocks3

03-22-2013

i havent got mine either :'(
IGN:luigirocks31

Ashlacon

03-29-2013

Quote:
vLemon:
The script should run automatically every Sunday. Since it didn't run last week we are running it manually now.

I feel like a lot of the time, if I haven't spent any RP/IP I don't get it. Now, that doesn't bother me as I have nothing to spend it on, but I'm just wondering if that's part of the code.

Amy Sery

03-29-2013

Quote:
Ashlacon:
I feel like a lot of the time, if I haven't spent any RP/IP I don't get it. Now, that doesn't bother me as I have nothing to spend it on, but I'm just wondering if that's part of the code.

Yup, if you don't spend it, you don't get new stipend. It's indented like that :3