Fps

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeerLP

03-19-2013

Hello, since the last two patches of this game, I am seeing that the fps are changing all the time in the match. Really I am not interesting so much in this, because I can play very well, but I am posting this because, before, I played with 60 fps, and always was 60, but now, maybe, I am jungling, for example, and I can see in the top part of the screen that fps are changing all the time (maybe I have 59, change to 30, change to 58)
The point is that before fps was always 60, and now change all the time
Someone who have the same problem ?
thanks.

ImSteadFast

03-19-2013

i am having a similar issue i have a laptop 1 year new with i7 processor and it seems to not run lol as fast as it did i been playing since about end of s2

Mich567

03-19-2013

Yeah, I used to always run 50-60 FPS, but now it's around 20-30, sometimes dropping as low as 10-15. I used to play on a 10 FPS computer, but it's really difficult in teamfights (and Karthus Ults), where major FPS drops happen. You could lower your video settings (I'm doing it) if you don't care much about the graphics, like me. If they're all lowered to low from high, then you could probably gain 10-15 FPS.

eZorix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2013

I had bit issue with that too.. but just low graphic setings.. and it geting very stable.. (for me) maybe it drop from 60 to 50 over teamfight with lots of effects..