Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dont You think We need More AI (difficulty levels) to the bots !!

Yes 47 85.45%
No 8 14.55%
Voters 55 .

HeY RioT :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CraZzYBoY07

03-21-2013

wish some 1 at riot will read this
reli wanna knw wat thay wud say :P

CraZzYBoY07

03-21-2013

haha look at the votes :P
32:7 :P
82% said yes

Jadudes

03-21-2013

Quote:
CraZzYBoY07:
dude ur lame
dont u want some challenge
ya bots cant play like humans but still its possible
try playin dota 2 (unfair difficulty) ul see thata the bots in lol are so bad in front of them
any way thats ur point of view
n y the fish would u put -1 in the above 3 posts huh ?

wat

CraZzYBoY07

03-22-2013

???

CraZzYBoY07

03-22-2013

wonder y i have -6 votes in ma 3rd post -__-
"ya its easy to kill them"

SangSpell

03-22-2013

I'm level 29 on the live server and I've played almost nothing but solely bot matches. My wish is that they'd put something in between intermediate and beginner bots. Something a little bit harder than beginner, but not exactly intermediate.

That's a little too much to ask of them, but hey. If you ask, you just might receive.

I can't pvp at all because the moment the match starts, I get kinda anxiety-attack-ish, and I can't play because I start shaking and feeling really cold. People have harassed me for so long that I just stick to beginner bots. Lol.

Maxtran1

03-22-2013

They should also try and fight to cause mos tof the time when you attack them they start to run away and its annoying :|

CraZzYBoY07

03-22-2013

Quote:
Maxtran1:
They should also try and fight to cause mos tof the time when you attack them they start to run away and its annoying :|

yeah dude thats one anoyin thing :|
they just start running away wen u just hit them once even wen they are at full hp

CraZzYBoY07

03-22-2013

Quote:
SangSpell:
I'm level 29 on the live server and I've played almost nothing but solely bot matches. My wish is that they'd put something in between intermediate and beginner bots. Something a little bit harder than beginner, but not exactly intermediate.

That's a little too much to ask of them, but hey. If you ask, you just might receive.

I can't pvp at all because the moment the match starts, I get kinda anxiety-attack-ish, and I can't play because I start shaking and feeling really cold. People have harassed me for so long that I just stick to beginner bots. Lol.

lol i feel sorry for u dude
if u need to improve u need to play pvp
make a new acc n start playin pvp frm the begining wer ul get low level players at 1st