What does bottom lane mean to you in dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warmeat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eloquid View Post
It means helplessly watching while my team never manages to get the top and keeps going top and dying like top *****s without ever realizing ganking bot would maybe, just maybe, be a better idea.
i think this is why a good bot champion is important, you want someone like Jayce or Darius who can bully those people who think its cute to use lux or some other squishy cause they have aoe and should go bot cause they can push, but Jayce and Darius will cause there team to double team you causing 3v4 top situations with a Darius or jayce you can hold vs 2 on your turret, but when you have a weak bot vs a dominating one the match is really easy. one time there was a Janna going against me i just took advantage of her and killed her a few time and forced her to ask for help we won 400-0, them helping her cause 3 guys kept coming bot to either take there turret back or just try and gank.the best Strategy in Dominion is misdirecting, i see it when i watch some of the Dominion Spectate matches a guy will be dying and go to the farthest point to his base to tether killers to a point of the map that creates more time.the dumbasses are the one with a sliver of health bringing the enemy closer and closer to the turret, if your gonna die dont try and comeback to a turret that has no allies go in the jungle or go die on there side, dont give them easy points by dying on top of our turret thus saving them the walk to cap the turret.

j j

04-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eloquid View Post
It means helplessly watching while my team never manages to get the top and keeps going top and dying like top *****s without ever realizing ganking bot would maybe, just maybe, be a better idea.
Lol +1 so true.

Eloquid

04-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warmeat View Post
i think this is why a good bot champion is important, you want someone like Jayce or Darius who can bully those people who think its cute to use lux or some other squishy cause they have aoe and should go bot cause they can push, but Jayce and Darius will cause there team to double team you causing 3v4 top situations with a Darius or jayce you can hold vs 2 on your turret, but when you have a weak bot vs a dominating one the match is really easy. one time there was a Janna going against me i just took advantage of her and killed her a few time and forced her to ask for help we won 400-0, them helping her cause 3 guys kept coming bot to either take there turret back or just try and gank.the best Strategy in Dominion is misdirecting, i see it when i watch some of the Dominion Spectate matches a guy will be dying and go to the farthest point to his base to tether killers to a point of the map that creates more time.the dumbasses are the one with a sliver of health bringing the enemy closer and closer to the turret, if your gonna die dont try and comeback to a turret that has no allies go in the jungle or go die on there side, dont give them easy points by dying on top of our turret thus saving them the walk to cap the turret.
I really can't think of better bot than Singed (although didn't play him after the nerf, so maybe this is outdated). Start with Catalyst, 5 health pots and don't worry about mana the rest of the game. Then proceed to farm the **** out of minions and spam your idiotic laugh at the enemy Shaco helplessly trying to clear the minions before they neutralize the turret.

Most often I tell my teammates don't worry about bot, I'll ping if I need help end after I spend my Revive. Focus on other parts of map, unless you lost the top and it's infested with 4 enemies right now, Nidallee and Jayce in top bush being two of them (it's unbelievable how often people need to be reminded it's no win situation).

Unless you're laning against Swain (hell of a counter) or Nocturne (good luck at flinging that jerk). Then you really need help.

Volandum

04-03-2013

In my experience a wide range of AD carries get neutralised once by Singed and can then handle the lane fine and scale very hard. Urgot doesn't get the neutralisation problem.

SirLucious LftFt

04-03-2013

to me bot means disrupting the enemy teams top and holding/nuetralizing their bottum, while keeping the other bot from doing that to you and your team.

I like being a safe conservative bot when when the game is close or my team is winning, only going in for their side when you know your for sure not gonna get ganked and have a high % chance kill on their bot. Sometimes i will take risks when revive is up, but its not usualy smart because revive is such a hot comoditee bot(you can literally beat someone bot while getting pwned in kills by a good amount if you have revive and they dont)

As bot ganks are either the bossest **** or the bain of me. some teams gank a bunch some dont. Learning what kind of team yours is and what kind the enemies is is crucial to know. if your getting jumped a lot play back defensive and look at map, all ur doing is wasting the gankers time if he keep ganking. but if your teams ganking a lot you can go a littler more DPSy in gear because you know you will have backup and you can get an early lead if ur ganks get you early kills.

Zulgaines

04-03-2013

It means no fun allowed usually.

You do well you get ganked, you do poorly you get blamed. Either way you never see your team.

j j

06-11-2013

bump been awhile since i heard peoples interpretation on bottom lane.

Reikken

06-11-2013

it is the stuff ganks are made of

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2013

in Low ELo it's the palce where i can prey on people since it's granted that no one will come and save the poor soul tryng to play or rather being forced to play Random odd champion at bot that's actually not a good idea sending bot, in inhouses it is the place where i am the prey.

Malah

06-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talith PA View Post
MMKH flowchart forever. Also, necropost whee!