What does bottom lane mean to you in dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeefJerkyHunter

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevlJoe View Post
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
I cannot comprehend this.

j j

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talith PA View Post
lmao so true

davyo11

03-20-2013

Believe it or not I actually enjoy one on one engagements. Depending on who's playing they can either be good at harassment or do well in straight one on one fight. The minions give the illusion of a who's winning and who is losing our engagement. And then when I realize I pushed too far.........SOME PIECE OF **** ***** **** ****** **** *** WITH A ****** **** ****** ****** DECIDES TO MOTHER ****** ****** ******* GANK ME!!!!!!!!!!!! I get the occasional 2v1 bot because I was doing so well and then my team mates either do well and get top or are bad and somehow lose top and can't get it back.......... Anyway it gets weird for me when everyone from the enemy team comes down to gank you and then there's a team fight on bottom lane. Anyone have the same experience as I.

DiscworldDeath

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeefJerkyHunter View Post
Here you go:
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/has-an...look-more-like

DevlJoe

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeefJerkyHunter View Post
You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

A Slime Appears

03-20-2013

This thread is currently at +9. Can't tell if no one read the entire post, or if most dom forum users have the same problem.

As for myself, bot lane is too much like the SR I'm trying not to play. I despise it regardless of whether I am winning, losing, or stalemated.

DiscworldDeath

03-20-2013

I've read it all, decided OP is trying too hard, was curious what the comments had to say, and moved on.

BTW, OP seems to think it's reddit, should post the story on reddit, who knows - might hit front page.

j j

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
I've read it all, decided OP is trying too hard, was curious what the comments had to say, and moved on.

BTW, OP seems to think it's reddit, should post the story on reddit, who knows - might hit front page.
I posted what I feel when I play and the symbolic picture I paint when I am in bottom lane. I am not trying hard at anything aside from kicking Kayne West's Butt.

DiscworldDeath

03-20-2013

It's Kanye.

Genericke

03-20-2013

I guess the take-away message is that most dominion bot laners have herpes.