What does bottom lane mean to you in dominion?

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

j j

03-19-2013

Title, What does it mean to you? What does the lane represent? Do you enjoy solitude or being in the presence of one enemy? Do you prefer to dominate one individual or be dominated by one? Do you dislike the loneliness bottom provides and prefer to be in a cluster of people?

Bottom lane in dominion for me is a battlefield between myself and my herpes (HSV-2) I was recently exposed in January and I've had two outbreaks since then. The bottom alter and opposing alter are metaphors for my outbreaks in the genital region.

Winning bottom lane signifies that I have learned to coop with having herpes and I am fighting back to put it in it's place. Losing the lane basically tells me the virus has consumed me and it will take it's course on me and deprive me of my sanity as well as enduring more frequent out breaks. The virus will be out of control if I fail to win because mentally I am the antibodies fighting the virus off. Without the antibodies basically means my herpes will be all I'm rick james beech!

The creeps that come out of the tunnel are the clusters that are associated with outbreaks where as the opposing champion is the big enchilada. The enchilada is the worst part of the outbreak. That one huge blister or ulcer that causes the most pain or grief for the person inflicted with the virus, better known as myself.

I told the girl I am seeing now that my outbreaks are associated with the singer Kayne West, where as hers are Taylor Swift. So, to summarize everything up this is a battle between Kayne West and I.

Chavez Obama

03-19-2013

What the frack

In before the incoming lock in two weeks.

Genericke

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by j j View Post
Title, What does it mean to you? What does the lane represent? Do you enjoy solitude or being in the presence of one enemy? Do you prefer to dominate one individual or be dominated by one?

Bottom lane in dominion for me is a battlefield between myself and my herpes (HSV-2) I was recently exposed in January and I've had two outbreaks since then. The bottom alter and opposing alter are metaphors for my outbreaks.

Winning bottom lane signifies that I have learned to coop with having herpes and I am fighting back to put it in it's place. Losing the lane basically tells me the virus has consumed me and it will take it's course on me and deprive me of my sanity as well as enduring more frequent out breaks. The virus will be out of control if I fail to win because mentally I am the antibodies fighting the virus off. Without the antibodies basically means my herpes will be all I'm rick james beech!

The creeps that come out of the tunnel are the clusters that are associated with outbreaks where as the opposing champion is the big enchilada. The enchilada is the worst part of the outbreak. That one huge blister or ulcer that causes the most pain or grief for the person inflicted with the virus, better known as myself.

I told the girl I am seeing now that my outbreaks are associated with the singer Kayne West, where as hers are Taylor Swift. So, to summarize everything up this is a battle between Kayne West and I.
Just don't make out with me.

FOODFOOD

03-19-2013

It's where I go to get owned. It's kind of like your situation in that it's incredibly embarrassing to have herpes and to get owned by AD Kennen.

avelxic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2013

it's like playing wu and then u get dunked right after u spin to win..

i like being with the team than owning the other one, but owning the other one is also good.. very very good..

well, i hope u are always in a good condition..

Golly

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by j j View Post
Title, What does it mean to you? What does the lane represent? Do you enjoy solitude or being in the presence of one enemy? Do you prefer to dominate one individual or be dominated by one? Do you dislike the loneliness bottom provides and prefer to be in a cluster of people?

Bottom lane in dominion for me is a battlefield between myself and my herpes (HSV-2) I was recently exposed in January and I've had two outbreaks since then. The bottom alter and opposing alter are metaphors for my outbreaks in the genital region.

wat

Talith PA

Romantico Jaguar

03-19-2013

The joke is on you sir. I actually read.

BeefJerkyHunter

03-19-2013

It means doom and misery to me.

DevlJoe

03-19-2013

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

12345 ... 6