Champion & Skin Sale: A Cartful of Carnage

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gangrene Toes

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordanoceros View Post
mediocre at best, and sejuani needs some serious buffing for me to think of her as a 6300/975 to begin with.
Are you kidding? Sejuani is closet OP. Perma CC, damage on W scales with health, and her ult is like a thrown version of Amumu's.... This is why she's my favorite champion.
Build sunfire cape, abyssal scepter, and liandry's lament on her for crazy AoE damage, or just build her traditional tank or support way. I bet you're one of those sheep that follows what all "the pros" do, and rage when players do anything against the meta.

BadDoggi3

03-20-2013

Really....

Legendpowa

03-20-2013

io2jfrjefijifjiewfji9ewjijrijwri9jrwqrjgrj-grgjqr9wrjrjjrwjrjrgj j9ggrg9r0j ewjr9 wj wj j9 j09erwj09ge09g-grji gj09wgrj0 j09we09 j09 ggj09 ej9 09 9gwjrg9ewj9er ej9 j09 wej9rj09 j9 ej90j09 j9 r 9 r e j09 r09rgj9gj0erj9 9rg 09we-0rw 9wre09 g9er09rg-00w-0g jerw09r 09e

Legendpowa

03-20-2013

leauge of legends

FailedDestiny

03-20-2013

You guys are ridiculous. They don't have to have sales. They could just offer you nothing. Doing it this way allows everyone to get what they want without everything being on sale once and never again until next year. If you ever want to see a skin or champion on sale that you want, I suggest you stop complaining and wait like an adult instead of a child.

Phoenix of Ashes

03-20-2013

The maps it shows the champs on. Looks new? It could be Dominion as I haven't played it in forever but it doesn't seem like it. Hinting at a new map for us Riot? =D

soulstealer1234

03-20-2013

seriously what is wrong with u people..... why u all hating on people who like this sale -_-
whats wrong with that? giving -48 to someone who likes it?
u guys are idiots plz get some common sense

XpLozZiOn

03-20-2013

still no draven skin-.-

igetlifted

03-20-2013

Just funny how they nerf Jarvan realy hard and then go "hey kids! Buy jarvan at half price! Hes only half the champ he was too! Hurray!" hahah...

Riot..at least give Jarvan the armor back for him! You clearly stated in your patch notes you wanted jarvan to retain his own power and not share it with others! So please fix it and give him his armor

iAdmiral

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FailedDestiny View Post
You guys are ridiculous. They don't have to have sales. They could just offer you nothing. Doing it this way allows everyone to get what they want without everything being on sale once and never again until next year. If you ever want to see a skin or champion on sale that you want, I suggest you stop complaining and wait like an adult instead of a child.
But they do.
If they have no sales, they lose money in the long run. Consequently, having a "bad" sale is not only bad for us players, who would like to spend rp on something that we value and get maximum return (reduced price), but also bad for the company as there are less sales overall resulting in less people purchasing rp, less profit. A good sale goes both ways. I myself am willing to buy rp but would like to spend it buying some of the relatively newer champs, but even though it would increase sales, I'm not sure if they would put a sale on them so quickly (since people buy them at current price anyway).