My view on riots plan with TT.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XetonicX

03-19-2013

So shortly after the release of the new TT, we were told by riot that they would not release a solo que until the community of TT grows.

After spending some time thinking about this i came up with this thought.

how do they expect the community to grow large when TT is treated like an unimportant game type, or without any ranked features other than a team ranked. this leaves little reasonf or people to swarm into the TT scene and make the community grow when the ranked scene is so small. to add this this i also back dominion. yes i neve rplay dominion but how will it ever grow with no ranked scene AT ALL. i dont know these are jus tmythought. i love riot they are great to their players, but this kinda makes very little sense.

Im looking to make a huge petition for this, but i first need to know how you all feel. thank you

hi im isaac

Recruiter

03-19-2013

Feel the same way... I play TT solo queue all day while I wait for my friends to get back from classes or whatever and I just wish "Man, I wish they had solo queue". You guys released the map and then you said "Forget it" and I haven't seen much interaction from Riot since then. Why can't we get some love? Why even support 3s if you're just gonna leave it as it is and not make any attempt to help the community grow? I understand 5s is your money maker, but c'mon.

There are no featured 3s streamers, there's no Riot sponsored tourneys for 3s... (even if they were so minimal that no prize was given but rather recognition to the map and the team itself). I feel like TT is the redheaded stepchild that you guys just don't care about.

Where's the love, Riot?

KakeManz

03-19-2013

SR is Riot's baby, and everything else is a retarded stepchild. I'd love to see more stuff for 3s but come on it's still "beta" lmao I'd like to move past that stage first.

PurpleURP

03-19-2013

self-fulfilling prophecy

Lord Hecarim

Recruiter

03-19-2013

i agree with all of the 4 above me, but seriousally riot...ITS BEEN LIKE 3 MONTHS WHY U STILL IN BETA?u havent said anything about or doing to twisted treeline SO HOW IS IT STILL IN BETA?answer plz

1Darkwatch

03-20-2013

Agreed they give us one unbalanced option for non ranked 3s then say i guess nobody likes 3s so we are not going to do anything with it. Put up a little effort and people might like 3s. People are turned off by it now because riot doesn't care and because people don't play you wont ever care? Is this a dead end cycle with no way to fix the problem.

A Gang Of Babies

03-20-2013

100% Agree. I still wish they'd at least also put the old 3s map into a custom game option, it was a fun map. But 3s just needs more attention, they pretty much gave it a **** tonne of attention with the new map, then forgot about it again.

Venova

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XetonicX View Post

Im looking to make a huge petition for this, but i first need to know how you all feel. thank you
alot of good the massive tt classic petition has done, Riot just doesn't care