Karma AMA now live

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Synyster10

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
[aws3]news/March_2013/03_19_2013_-_karma_ama/LOL.com.Banner.Article.KarmaRework.jpg[/aws3]

The team behind Karma’s complete relaunch is holding a reddit AMA right now to answer all your burning questions. [URL2="http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1alp9r/karma_relaunch_ama/"]Click here to join the discussion[/URL2].

Missed the news about Karma’s relaunch? [URL2="http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3224791"]Check out this forum thread[/URL2] for all the info released so far.
When I click the link on the LoL Client and go to log in to view Karma's relaunch I'm told "Access Denied". Why put a public link up only to let certain people view it without listing any eliminating factors...

NeoScout

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2013

I'll miss the fans, I'll miss the long dress, I'll miss her pimp walk....

Biscuitz w Jelly

03-19-2013

I'm curious as to what troll came through here and just down voted everyone's comment?

RubeKahn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2013

As a hardcore Karma fan...There are two things I hope for....Burst!!! Burst!!! And the shear ability to assist everyone in a team fight!!! Karma was only an unheard of champ because people did not know how to play her. But the people who understood her true utility and burst, it showed...and dominated everywhere in the game. Karma is amazing and I hope they don't ruin her!! Also...I hope the classic skin only goes to the players who had karma before the mention of the re work!! because you know everyone is gonna get karma just so they can have the skin. I feel that is not cool!!! being a die hard karma fan and all!!!

Poro Snacks

03-19-2013

To be completely honest, the new Sakura karma skin is very awful looking. Please rework the rework because the skin is quite ugly and it is very disappointing having one of your skins turn very bad. I am pretty sure most of the community would agree with me.

flacidweiner

03-19-2013

Would you guys ever consider keeping the old karma as a champ option? I've always loved her because you can dominate with her, and almost nobody uses her. It would be awesome to see the old one stay around, she's one of the most unique champs in the game.

DontTreadOnMe76

03-20-2013

wooooo page 3 amazing!

SG Fure

03-20-2013

When is she suppose to be released?

PPPPPPPPPPPP270

03-20-2013

Is Karma going to be a support that can also mid?

The Dark Mist

03-20-2013

will there be a new talon skin this season? (yes i know this is unrelated to karma)