Looking for 1 player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XYZ Clysdale

03-19-2013

Me and a buddy are looking for one 3v3 partner, we havnt found the right guy yet. We're not looking for anyone pro , so don't worry about what tier your in, just have some decent skill and map awareness. We play est usually 4- 7 pm. Monday to Friday about 2-3 games . If interested please add either myself ; isellbabies1990 or azarra on friends. We are hoping to play today at 4 pm est. today is march 19th.

Only requirements are English speaking and must have skype

Iggye

03-19-2013

I Was looking to join a 3's team, and I also play around 4-7 EST. I have a decent amount of experience at TT, and believe with the right team I can do well. I have a decent amount of champions, but some of my favorites are: Riven Teemo Akali Amumu and Garen. My username is Iggye and I would be up for a tryout today. I do speak English as a native language and have skype, I may not meet your age requirements if you happen to have one though.

SoV Matrix

03-19-2013

Add me bro talk to me on skye : beachlover444

SoV Matrix

03-19-2013

I play all champs as I own all of them on my other account that I share with my freind which is cloud4177

APaperMan

03-19-2013

I'm looking to join a 3v3 as well. I main Amumu if you need a good tank, I can also play a nice ap, really I can play anything you'd like me to play. I own about 36 champs and mainly play 3v3s, and I only play with people I can skype with apaperman100 is my skype name, and my ign is apaperman. I'll be looking forward to playing with you guys.

Tyler Teh Killa

03-19-2013

hit me up ill join

bugcollecterPuss

03-20-2013

added to friends, told em whats up. blocked me or something. they suck.

bugcollecterPuss

03-20-2013

not true gamers. noobs. idiots