LF 3v3 Partner(s)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

withsomeluck

03-19-2013

I personally can play a host of champions (garen, renekton, teemo, akali, jax, lee, vlad, j4, xin, cho, nunu, malph, voli, singed, amumu, shen, darius etc. etc.)
I am comfortable filling numerous roles and am looking for partners who can do the same so that we can try numerous combinations.
At the minimum I'd like people capable of playing 3 or 4 champs solidly. I mean you do not lose your lane and solidly know their abilities.
You also must have skype and do not rage much. Be open to criticism and capable of seeing your own mistakes.

Otherwise let's have a good old time and hit platinum for fun
gl all

Blackicexx

03-19-2013

Hey I am really good at 3's and my brother is as well. We should play tonight. my user name is Blackicexx. Will be on around 8pm cst. Let me know

War Masheen

03-19-2013

Hey I am a bronze player with over 200 wins in TT. I believe that I can be in the gold Tier or even better if I had the right team. My username is kaoskommader666. I play a lot and am willing to learn so that I can become much better. I am willing to work out a schedule. I am a team player and have skype. I can play:

Garen
Rumble
Riven
Teemo

But Im willing to learn to play new roles. Hit me up if you are interested in talking

withsomeluck

03-19-2013

/bumpself

K00P4K

03-20-2013

Hey im also looking for a 3v3 team seeing as it's what got me into this game! i play an extensive list of champs so please if you have any question pm in game. IGN: K00P4K