Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Journey Into The Freljord II: The Winter’s Claw

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ceruse

03-19-2013

Quote:
Ransom:
So did anyone else notice that Sejauni's mother finally lectured her daughter about her suggestive wardrobe? "Sejuani!! It's your maaaaa! Put on some clothes already! You go out like that and you are NOT my daughter! You'll catch pneumonia!"

Since Champions are summoned with selected outfits during league matches (see Quinn), maybe Sej was trying to lure her foes into thinking they could venture into Freljord without the proper clothing!?!
She doesn't need to pour much effort into fighting freezing foes : O

Thessalonike

03-19-2013

Quote:
Ransom:
So did anyone else notice that Sejauni's mother finally lectured her daughter about her suggestive wardrobe? "Sejuani!! It's your maaaaa! Put on some clothes already! You go out like that and you are NOT my daughter! You'll catch pneumonia!"

I guess her father said "You need to learn to fight with both hands!"? Is she really a lefty now? Is it just highlighting the flail? Is it a representation of her rework?

Rule665

03-19-2013

Sejuani looks so much tougher in that picture, i wish she looked like that in game , it would match her lore and personality so much better.

Yami arashi

03-19-2013

Sejuani's rework incomiing!!! *-*

exelsis xax

03-19-2013

Quote:
Ransom:
I don't have a dog in this fight. All I know is that poor Prince Jarvan is sitting all alone in his chambers, dwelling upon his loneliness, and it doesn't have to be that way. Why can't Quinn hurry up, finish this mission already, and go home? The Freljord's not going anywhere - she has a lot of years she could do this. Demacia needs some heirs!

I'm not sure shyvana is cool with that.

Yami arashi

03-19-2013

Quote:
Rule665:
Sejuani looks so much tougher in that picture, i wish she looked like that in game , it would match her lore and personality so much better.

she will, she totally will in some time soon *-*

Arctic Bro

03-19-2013

Quote:
Rule665:

Sej looks tough, you're just focusing her woman parts

Carmilia

03-19-2013

Quote:
Ransom:
So did anyone else notice that Sejauni's mother finally lectured her daughter about her suggestive wardrobe?

"Sejuaaaaani!! It's your maaaaa! Put on some clothes already! You go out like that and you are NOT my daughter, you hear me?! You'll catch pneumonia!"

Are you sir implyng that we're having here a small sneak peek about Sejuani's visual tweaks?

If thats so.. OMAGOSH. Sejuani looks so absurdly badass *-*

AbyssionKnight

03-19-2013

Quote:
Ransom:
So did anyone else notice that Sejauni's mother finally lectured her daughter about her suggestive wardrobe?

"Sejuaaaaani!! It's your maaaaa! Put on some clothes already! You go out like that and you are NOT my daughter, you hear me?! You'll catch pneumonia!"

I was hoping that picture was you guys hinting at possibly a bit of a visual update to sejuani's clothing...though if you're openly pointing it out about the picture, I guess not. D:

SteelerKing

03-19-2013

The awkward moment when Sejuani just got drawn better than her original design.