Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Journey Into The Freljord II: The Winter’s Claw

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PatentlyWillton

03-19-2013

Quote:
lesllamas:
i guess you could say that this conflict resembles.....the cold war.

ba-dum-bum!!!

Swanhaven

03-19-2013

Oh god, I want to rub all this sweet delicious lore all over my faaaaaaaaaaaaaace

Also-- GG IronStylus on giving Sejuani some realistic armor and characterization. She now seems more 'She-Conan the Ice Barbarian' and less 'Chick with a fur bikini that we use for comic relief'.

IronStylus <3

Ravechaosknight

03-19-2013

Quote:
Harrow:
Aww, poor Demacia. Someone might challenge their attempts to strong-arm the world for "justice?"

I, for one, welcome our new Giant Poro-riding overlords.

Fixed that for you Harrow.

hartorrl

03-19-2013

So exited I love new lore

Illyriomysterio

03-19-2013

Quote:
Ransom:
I don't have a dog in this fight. All I know is that poor Prince Jarvan is sitting all alone in his chambers, dwelling upon his loneliness, and it doesn't have to be that way. Why can't Quinn hurry up, finish this mission already, and go home? The Freljord's not going anywhere - she has a lot of years she could do this. Demacia needs some heirs!

Well, he's always got Shyvana...

PatentlyWillton

03-19-2013

Quote:
CaptainMårvelous:
Like Sejuani wears that much clothing.

It's cold enough. Why wouldn't she?

Ransom

Creative Designer

03-19-2013

So did anyone else notice that Sejauni's mother finally lectured her daughter about her suggestive wardrobe?

"Sejuaaaaani!! It's your maaaaa! Put on some clothes already! You go out like that and you are NOT my daughter, you hear me?! You'll catch pneumonia!"

Arctic Bro

03-19-2013

Ok I was gonna make a joke, nvm

Vulking

03-19-2013

Quote:
Ransom:
I don't have a dog in this fight. All I know is that poor Prince Jarvan is sitting all alone in his chambers, dwelling upon his loneliness, and it doesn't have to be that way. Why can't Quinn hurry up, finish this mission already, and go home? The Freljord's not going anywhere - she has a lot of years she could do this. Demacia needs some heirs!

Jarvan IV has Shyvana for his loneliness.

RichardMcNixon

03-19-2013

Quote:
Ransom:
I have a really bad feeling about this. The Freljord is not like Demacia - it's a lawless and barbaric place. Who knows what Quinn will find as she journeys farther into the badlands...

Well, yesterday she found pain and suffering in the form of one of the most twisted CC teams ARAM has to offer... was something like Amumu Nunu Cho'Gath Swain.... don't remember specifically suffice to say we did not fare well.