Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Journey Into The Freljord II: The Winter’s Claw

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Melancholy Exile

03-19-2013

Quote:
x7Hysteric:
Why is she wearing the Seeker's Armguard? THINKING CAPS ON!

According to Kitae: (http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/17rudt/seekers_armguard_in_depth/)
Quote:

Trivia/Tease - Seeker's Armguard has a lore tie-in to an upcoming champion.

We're trying to do more lore tie in's for items. Iceborn gauntlets and Shard of True Ice are also related to this upcoming champion.

Wulfestopheles

03-19-2013

Quote:
Ransom:
I have a really bad feeling about this. The Freljord is not like Demacia - it's a lawless and barbaric place. Who knows what Quinn will find as she journeys farther into the badlands...

The ice dervish aka the next champion?

C'mon Ransom, get on my level of foreshadowing.

Snailygoat

03-19-2013

Quote:
Ransom:
I have a really bad feeling about this. The Freljord is not like Demacia - it's a lawless and barbaric place. Who knows what Quinn will find as she journeys farther into the badlands...

Gentleman Thief

03-19-2013

Hints towards Sejuani's redesign it seems.

K D Bonez

03-19-2013

Quote:
Ransom:

You think that's bad? I see it as a means for improvement; it allows the strong to be prominent and not held back by rules and guidelines that would otherwise restrict them and their nation. What you would probably call Anarchy I see as Opportunity. Why should those that offer nothing gain anything? Why should the strong, the powerful, the brilliant, and the cunning, suffer due to weak minded people who weaseled themselves into power? If the Winter’s Claw's way would make Freljord a greater power, why would it's "allies" try to impede it? Are you worried that the nation you try to act all buddy buddy with under a ruler of your liking will turn on you when a true leader is in place? Or are you just worried that if Sejuani replaces Ashe, that the people of Demacia will see this as a sign that even kings and queens can be overruled?

Come, Demacia, show us your fear of change! Show us your fear of an equal! Show us that the Winter's Claw can tear you asunder if you don't try to stop her!

Side Note: I do not know if you are Demacian or not, this was more of a general statement then anything else V__V

Borkcire

03-19-2013

This.. this I don't hate.

Harrow

Writer

03-19-2013

Quote:
Ransom:

Aww, poor Demacia. Someone might challenge their attempts to strong-arm the world for "justice?"

I, for one, welcome our new boar-riding overlords.

Ransom

Creative Designer

03-19-2013

Quote:
Harrow:
Aww, poor Demacia. Someone might challenge their attempts to strong-arm the world for "justice?"

I, for one, welcome our new boar-riding overlords.

I don't have a dog in this fight. All I know is that poor Prince Jarvan is sitting all alone in his chambers, dwelling upon his loneliness, and it doesn't have to be that way. Why can't Quinn hurry up, finish this mission already, and go home? The Freljord's not going anywhere - she has a lot of years she could do this. Demacia needs some heirs!

CaptainMÃ¥rvelous

03-19-2013

Like Sejuani wears that much clothing.

Arctic Bro

03-19-2013

None of you have seen my winters
the wind is cold enough to peel off your ear skin if you don't have a hat