Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Journey Into The Freljord II: The Winter’s Claw

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lnrael

03-19-2013

<3 sejuani

Roachyy

03-19-2013

As a person who mains both ashe and sejuani (before I even knew about the lore), I say GIVE ME MORE!! I would love to know more about these two relatives working to reunite their lands. One of the lore stories I am extremely interested in

TheXthDoctor

03-19-2013

What I thought was the Lissandra teaser is becoming a visual/possibly mechanical Sejuani rework. Sweet.

But... Why not both? Lissandra plz.

Subalternate01

03-19-2013

Sweet!

Thank you Lore are Art dev teams! Inspired me to play Sej and relearn Karma!

Thessalonike

03-19-2013

Sejuani is now a lefty?

Melancholy Exile

03-19-2013

Quote:
StarkRavenMad:
Hrm....so she's only concerned with Demacia. She sees that Sejuani wants the best for her people, and very well could be, but under her, Demacia would be under great danger. So, why fix what isn't broken, for your home? Demacia will try to support Ashe and Tryn, if no reason other than "they don't trust Sejuani as a leader"

I'd question just why Quinn is concerned in the first place.

We're given no real idea what sort of numbers Sejuani has under her command, or how many Ashe has lost to her and why, while Ashe commands two of the major tribes and can call on numerous powerful allies - Tryndamere's forces "dwarf those of all three tribes combined" (http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/The_Journal_of_Justice:_Volume_1,_Issue_04). It doesn't help that we still haven't been given a legitimate reason to favour Sejuani over Ashe as the ruler Freljord needs.

I say this as someone who not only prefers Sejuani to Ashe but also prefers her traditionalist society to Ashe's "Sell out to everyone and abandon our culture" approach to modernisation. Sejuani's cause is really hard to champion from an unbiased perspective.

Rogue Winter

03-19-2013

Why is she wearing the Seeker's Armguard? THINKING CAPS ON!

Thessalonike

03-19-2013

Quote:
TheXthDoctor:
What I thought was the Lissandra teaser is becoming a visual/possibly mechanical Sejuani rework. Sweet.

But... Why not both? Lissandra plz.

Q is heading East still.

Ransom

Creative Designer

03-19-2013

I have a really bad feeling about this. The Freljord is not like Demacia - it's a lawless and barbaric place. Who knows what Quinn will find as she journeys farther into the badlands...

Kionashi

03-19-2013

Quote:
Ransom:
I have a really bad feeling about this. The Freljord is not like Demacia - it's a lawless and barbaric place. Who knows what Quinn will find as she journeys farther into the badlands...

Dont worry, the Feriljord will rule Demacia soon